Pharmacy Plural, What is the Plural of Pharmacy?
Meaning: a shop or hospital dispensary
Singular and Plural of Pharmacy
Pharmacy as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- She works at a local pharmacy as a pharmacist.
- The pharmacy stocks a wide range of medications.
- He went to the pharmacy to fill his prescription.
- The pharmacy technician assists customers with their orders.
- The doctor called the pharmacy to authorize a medication.
- The pharmacy offers convenient online prescription refills.
- They opened a new pharmacy in the neighborhood.
- The pharmacist recommended an over-the-counter remedy from the pharmacy.
- The pharmacy provides flu shots during the winter season.
- She consulted the pharmacy for advice on managing her allergies.
Pharmacy as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The pharmacies in the city have extended operating hours.
- They visited several pharmacies to compare medication prices.
- The doctor’s office sent the prescription to multiple pharmacies.
- The insurance company has a network of preferred pharmacies.
- They stock their travel bag with medications from different pharmacies.
- The online marketplace connects customers with various online pharmacies.
- The government implemented regulations to ensure the safety of pharmacies.
- The pharmacies collaborate with healthcare providers to improve patient care.
- The community health center has partnerships with multiple local pharmacies.
- The organization advocates for affordable access to essential medications in all pharmacies.
Singular Possessive of Pharmacy
The singular possessive form of “Pharmacy” is “Pharmacy’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Pharmacy:
- The pharmacy’s hours of operation were displayed on the door.
- The customer presented the pharmacy’s prescription to the pharmacist.
- The doctor referred the patient to the pharmacy’s compounding services.
- The insurance company covered the cost of the pharmacy’s medications.
- The pharmacist explained the proper usage of the pharmacy’s products.
- The FDA inspected the pharmacy’s storage facilities for compliance.
- The customer praised the pharmacy’s efficient and friendly service.
- The researcher conducted a study on the pharmacy’s role in healthcare.
- The pharmacist recommended a generic alternative from the pharmacy’s inventory.
- The hospital collaborated with the pharmacy’s staff to ensure patient care.
Plural Possessive of Pharmacy
The plural possessive form of “Pharmacy” is “Pharmacies'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Pharmacy:
- The insurance plan covered medications from multiple pharmacies’ networks.
- The researchers analyzed data from various pharmacies’ databases.
- The pharmacies’ association organized a conference on pharmaceutical advancements.
- The pharmacist recommended comparing prices across different pharmacies’.
- The government implemented regulations to ensure pharmacies’ safety standards.
- The patients had the option to choose between different pharmacies’ locations.
- The study investigated the influence of pharmacies’ marketing strategies.
- The pharmacist collaborated with other pharmacies’ professionals on a research project.
- The health department conducted inspections at multiple pharmacies’ premises.
- The pharmacies’ collaboration aimed to improve access to medication in rural areas.
Explore More Nouns Below:
Last updated on June 6th, 2023 at 06:23 am