Meaning: a long stick with a crosspiece at the top, used as a support under the armpit by a person with an injury or disability.
Plural of CRUTCH
Crutch as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The injured man leaned on a wooden crutch.
- She walked with a metal crutch for support.
- The doctor provided him with a comfortable crutch.
- The old man’s crutch made a rhythmic tapping sound.
- The patient adjusted the height of the crutch to fit his arm.
- The nurse showed her how to use the crutch
- He relied on the crutch to move around after the accident.
- The boy decorated his crutch with colorful stickers.
- The athlete’s injury required him to use a specialized crutch.
- The broken crutch was replaced with a new one.
Crutch as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The hospital provided patients with pairs of crutches.
- The injured athletes walked gingerly with their crutches.
- The accident victims relied on their crutches during the recovery.
- The physical therapy center had a storage room full of crutches.
- The school organized a fundraiser to donate crutches to those in need.
- The charity organization collected used crutches for donation.
- The rehabilitation center taught patients how to use their crutches.
- The injured hiker borrowed a pair of crutches for the trek.
- The marathon runner crossed the finish line with his crutches.
- The doctor examined the fit of the patient’s new crutches.
Singular Possessive of Crutch
The singular possessive form of “Crutch” is “Crutch’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Crutch:
- The patient leaned on the Crutch’s handle.
- The injury required the use of a Crutch’s support.
- The doctor examined the Crutch’s stability.
- We noticed the Crutch’s rubber tip.
- The elderly relied on the Crutch’s assistance.
- The athlete adjusted the Crutch’s height.
- The nurse provided the Crutch’s padding.
- The physical therapist taught the proper use of the Crutch’s grip.
- The stairs challenged the Crutch’s balance.
- The accident damaged the Crutch’s frame.
Plural Possessive of Crutch
The plural possessive form of “Crutch” is “Crutches'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Crutch:
- The patients leaned on the Crutches’ handles.
- The injuries required the use of Crutches’ support.
- The doctors examined the Crutches’ stability.
- We noticed the Crutches’ rubber tips.
- The elderly relied on the Crutches’ assistance.
- The athletes adjusted the Crutches’ heights.
- The nurses provided the Crutches’ padding.
- The physical therapists taught the proper use of the Crutches’ grips.
- The stairs challenged the Crutches’ balance.
- The accidents damaged the Crutches’ frames.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 03:27 pm