Meaning: a large waterbird
Plural of Swan
Synonyms of Swan
Swan as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The elegant swan glided gracefully across the lake.
- She watched in awe as the swan spread its wings.
- The swan symbolizes beauty and grace in many cultures.
- They spotted a pair of mating swans on the river.
- The swan moved effortlessly through the water.
- The white swan stood out against the green backdrop.
- The ballet dancer imitated the movements of a swan.
- The swan preened its feathers in the sunlight.
- They admired the serene nature of the lone swan.
- The children fed breadcrumbs to the friendly swan.
Swan as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The lake was filled with a flock of majestic swans.
- They observed the mating rituals of the nesting swans.
- The swans gracefully swam in unison across the pond.
- The park was known for its population of wild swans.
- They watched as the baby swans followed their parents.
- The group of swans created a stunning sight on the water.
- The swans formed a perfect V-shape during their migration.
- They captured a photo of the synchronized flight of the swans.
- The children excitedly pointed out the family of swans.
- The serene lake was home to a community of peaceful swans.
Singular Possessive of Swan
The singular possessive form of “Swan” is “Swan’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Swan:
- The Swan’s elegance mesmerized us all.
- I love watching a Swan’s graceful movements.
- The lake reflected the Swan’s beauty.
- The Swan’s feathers were pure white.
- Swan’s nest was hidden among the reeds.
- Swan’s wingspan is impressive.
- The Swan’s presence brought tranquility.
- The Swan’s habitat is near water bodies.
- The Swan’s offspring followed closely behind.
- Swan’s mating dance was a sight to behold.
Plural Possessive of Swan
The plural possessive form of “Swan” is “Swans'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Swan:
- The two Swans’ elegance complemented each other.
- Both Swans’ nests were in the same area.
- The lake was home to the Swans’ families.
- The Swans’ feathers were on display at the museum.
- We observed the Swans’ mating rituals.
- The Swans’ wingspans were measured for research.
- The Swans’ migration patterns were studied.
- The Swans’ population has increased in recent years.
- The park is known for the Swans’ presence.
- We admired the Swans’ graceful swimming.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 06:13 pm