Pet Plural, What is the Plural of Pet?
Meaning: a domestic or tamed animal
Singular and Plural of Pet
Pet as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- I love my pet cat.
- She takes care of her pet hamster.
- The little girl cuddled her pet bunny.
- He walked his pet dog in the park.
- My sister has a cute pet bird.
- The boy fed his pet fish every day.
- The family adopted a lovable pet kitten.
- I want to get a pet turtle for my birthday.
- They trained their pet parrot to talk.
- Her favorite pet is a fluffy rabbit.
Pet as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The animal shelter cares for many pets.
- They own several pets, including dogs and cats.
- The kids played with their neighbor’s pets.
- She volunteers at a shelter for abandoned pets.
- The couple has three adorable pets at home.
- They love to spoil their pets with treats.
- The pet store offers a wide variety of pets.
- The park is a popular spot for walking pets.
- The veterinarian provides healthcare for sick pets.
- They enjoy taking care of their furry pets.
Singular Possessive of Pet
The singular possessive form of “Pet” is “Pet’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Pet:
- I took Pet’s leash and went for a walk.
- The veterinarian checked Pet’s temperature and pulse.
- Pet’s favorite toy is a squeaky ball.
- We celebrated Pet’s birthday with a special treat.
- The groomer trimmed Pet’s nails and gave a bath.
- Pet’s bed is placed near the window for sunlight.
- I bought a new collar for Pet’s identification tags.
- Pet’s fur was soft and shiny after brushing.
- The trainer praised Pet’s obedience during the class.
- We prepared a cozy corner for Pet’s relaxation.
Plural Possessive of Pet
The plural possessive form of “Pet” is “Pets'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Pet:
- The shelter provided care for the abandoned Pets’.
- The owners attended a seminar on Pets’ nutrition.
- We celebrated the adoption anniversary of our Pets’.
- The pet store sold a variety of Pets’ accessories.
- The groomers trimmed the nails of all the Pets’.
- We organized a playdate for our Pets’ socialization.
- The veterinarian examined the health of the rescue Pets’.
- The owners prepared a comfortable sleeping area for their Pets’.
- The pet sitters took care of multiple Pets’ while the owners were away.
- We captured a group photo of all the Pets’ at the park.
Explore More Nouns Below:
Last updated on June 6th, 2023 at 06:12 am