Meaning: a grain used for food, for example wheat, maize, or rye.
Plural of CEREAL
Synonyms of CEREAL
Cereal as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- I had a bowl of cereal for breakfast.
- The box of cereal was almost empty.
- The child poured milk over the cereal.
- The store offers a wide selection of cereal.
- Can you pass me the cereal box, please?
- The dietitian recommended a whole grain cereal.
- The breakfast menu included hot cereal
- The brand promotes healthy eating with their organic cereal.
- The kid refused to eat his cereal without sugar.
- The supermarket sells different flavors of cereal.
Cereal as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The supermarket had a sale on different types of cereals.
- The children love to mix different cereals
- The family stocked up on their favorite cereals.
- The breakfast aisle is filled with various brands of cereals.
- The shelves were full of colorful boxes of cereals.
- The kids couldn’t decide which cereals to choose.
- The store offers a variety of healthy cereals.
- The cereal aisle has a wide range of gluten-free cereals.
- The nutritionist recommended avoiding sugary cereals.
- The cereal boxes displayed enticing images of the cereals.
Singular Possessive of Cereal
The singular possessive form of “Cereal” is “Cereal’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Cereal
- The Cereal’s packaging caught my attention.
- Please pour the milk into Cereal’s bowl.
- The nutrition facts are on Cereal’s box.
- I love the taste of Cereal’s flakes.
- Cereal’s popularity has increased recently.
- The kids enjoy Cereal’s colorful packaging.
- Cereal’s ingredients are carefully selected.
- The advertisement highlighted Cereal’s benefits.
- Cereal’s brand loyalty is impressive.
- Cereal’s price varies across different stores.
Plural Possessive of Cereal
The plural possessive form of “Cereal” is “Cereals'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Cereal
- The variety of Cereals’ flavors is extensive.
- We need to restock the Cereals’ shelves.
- The supermarket offers discounts on Cereals’ boxes.
- The kids prefer the Cereals’ mascots.
- Cereals’ nutritional value is often debated.
- The company promotes the benefits of Cereals’ consumption.
- Cereals’ packaging designs attract customers.
- The market research analyzed Cereals’ sales data.
- We should focus on improving Cereals’ quality.
- Cereals’ marketing campaigns reach a wide audience.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 04:44 pm