Meaning: a person’s wife
Singular and Plural of Missus
Missus as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- He introduced his wife as his lovely missus.
- The missus greeted the guests with a warm smile.
- The host asked the missus about her secret to a happy marriage.
- The couple’s love story was featured in a magazine article, highlighting their journey as missus and mister.
- The missus took charge of planning the anniversary celebration.
- The husband surprised his missus with a romantic weekend getaway.
- The missus baked her famous apple pie for the neighborhood potluck.
- The missus organized a charity event to give back to the community.
- The missus wore an elegant gown to the formal dinner.
- The missus supported her husband’s career, always standing by his side.
Missus as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The hostesses served refreshments to the party missuses.
- The event coordinator thanked all the participating missuses for their help.
- The missuses gathered for a charity luncheon, raising funds for a local cause.
- The group of supportive missuses formed a tight-knit community.
- The club organized a special event to honor the military missuses.
- The missuses exchanged stories and advice during their weekly meetups.
- The organization provided resources and support for new missuses.
- The missuses attended a workshop on personal growth and self-care.
- The community recognized the contributions of military missuses during a special ceremony.
- The book club was made up of passionate readers and avid missuses.
Singular Possessive of Missus
The singular possessive form of “Missus” is “Missus’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Missus:
- My Missus’s car is parked in the driveway.
- The book belongs to Missus’s friend.
- The dog wagged its tail, excited for Missus’s return.
- I can’t find Missus’s phone; she must have misplaced it.
- Missus’s favorite restaurant is closed today.
- The painting on the wall is Missus’s masterpiece.
- We need to fix Missus’s leaking faucet in the kitchen.
- Missus’s garden is full of beautiful flowers.
- The keys to the house are in Missus’s purse.
- I’m going to Missus’s office to pick up some documents.
Plural Possessive of Missus
The plural possessive form of “Missus” is “Missuses'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Missus:
- The Missuses’ children are playing in the park.
- We are attending a party at the Missuses’ house tonight.
- The car keys are in one of the Missuses’ handbags.
- I saw the Missuses’ car parked outside the store.
- The paintings in the gallery are all Missuses’ creations.
- The neighbors called the Missuses’ dogs for a walk.
- The school organized a meeting for all the Missuses’ parents.
- I need to return the book to the Missuses’ library.
- The new furniture was delivered to the Missuses’ residence.
- The garage contains all the Missuses’ gardening tools.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 05:21 pm