Meaning: poet, saint, socialist
Singular and Plural of Thomas
Thomas as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- Thomas is a skilled pianist and composer.
- The conductor praised Thomas‘s performance during the concert.
- Thomas wrote a beautiful poem for his loved one.
- The author’s latest book features Thomas as the main character.
- The teacher commended Thomas for his dedication and hard work.
- Thomas completed the marathon in record time.
- The audience gave a standing ovation to Thomas‘s recital.
- Thomas‘s artwork was displayed in the gallery.
- The coach appointed Thomas as the team captain.
- The audience eagerly anticipated Thomas‘s upcoming album release.
Thomas as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The band consists of four talented Thomases.
- The conference hosted renowned Thomases as keynote speakers.
- The music festival featured performances by various Thomases.
- The audience cheered for the energetic performance of the Thomases.
- The competition brought together the best Thomases in the field.
- The Thomases collaborated on a groundbreaking research project.
- The documentary showcased the life and work of famous Thomases.
- The event honored the contributions of exceptional Thomases.
- The book club discussed the literary works of renowned Thomases.
Singular Possessive of Thomas
The singular possessive form of “Thomas” is “Thomas’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Thomas:
- The Thomas’s car is parked outside.
- I borrowed Thomas’s pen for the exam.
- Have you seen Thomas’s new house?
- Thomas’s dog is very playful.
- We attended Thomas’s wedding ceremony.
- The book on the shelf is Thomas’s.
- I’m going to Thomas’s party tonight.
- Thomas’s favorite color is blue.
- The painting belongs to Thomas’s family.
- Can you pass me Thomas’s phone charger?
Plural Possessive of Thomas
The plural possessive form of “Thomas” is “Thomases'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Thomas:
- The Thomases’ car broke down on the highway.
- I visited the Thomases’ summer cottage.
- The neighbors complained about the Thomases’ loud music.
- We attended the Thomases’ anniversary celebration.
- The garden is filled with the Thomases’ beautiful flowers.
- Thomases’ children are very well-behaved.
- The artwork displayed in the gallery is the Thomases’.
- The party at the Thomases’ house was a success.
- Thomases’ vacation photos are amazing.
- We received an invitation to the Thomases’ barbecue party.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 10:58 am