Meaning: a cloud of dust and gas in space
Singular and Plural of Nebula
Nebula as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The breathtaking nebula glowed brightly in the night sky.
- The astronomer observed a distant nebula through the telescope.
- The Hubble Space Telescope captured stunning images of the nebula.
- The nebula represented the birthplace of new stars.
- The interstellar cloud transformed into a beautiful nebula.
- The scientist studied the composition of the gas and dust in the nebula.
- The nebula emitted vibrant colors, captivating stargazers.
- The cosmic nebula provided valuable insights into the universe’s formation.
- The photograph captured the ethereal beauty of the nebula.
- The nebula served as a source of inspiration for artists and poets.
Nebula as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The telescope captured images of distant nebulae.
- The astrophysicist analyzed data from multiple nebulae.
- The nebulae in the constellation Orion fascinated astronomers.
- The Hubble Space Telescope explored various celestial nebulae.
- The researchers discovered new insights into star formation in different nebulae.
- The book discussed the formation and evolution of different types of nebulae.
- The nebulae exhibited unique shapes and colors.
- The conference focused on the latest discoveries related to nebulae.
- The astronomers studied the light emitted by distant nebulae.
- The observatory had a collection of photographs showcasing stunning nebulae.
Singular Possessive of Nebula
The singular possessive form of “Nebula” is “Nebula’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Nebula:
- Nebula’s colorful display mesmerized the astronomers.
- The beauty of Nebula’s composition fascinated scientists.
- Nebula’s vast expanse stretched across the galaxy.
- The light emitted by Nebula’s stars was ethereal.
- Nebula’s mystery captivated the imagination of stargazers.
- The movement within Nebula’s core was a sight to behold.
- The intensity of Nebula’s colors amazed the astrophysicists.
- The exploration of Nebula’s origin intrigued researchers.
- Nebula’s cosmic dust particles played a crucial role in star formation.
- Nebula’s cosmic winds shaped the surrounding nebulous cloud.
Plural Possessive of Nebula
The plural possessive form of “Nebula” is “Nebulae’s”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Nebula:
- Nebulae’s interstellar gases fascinated astronomers worldwide.
- The uniqueness of Nebulae’s structures astounded scientists.
- Nebulae’s intricate patterns puzzled researchers.
- The study of Nebulae’s evolution yielded significant discoveries.
- Nebulae’s vastness encompassed multiple star systems.
- The complexity of Nebulae’s celestial objects fascinated astrophysicists.
- The exploration of Nebulae’s cosmic rays revealed valuable insights.
- Nebulae’s stellar nurseries were essential for new star formation.
- The diversity of Nebulae’s composition intrigued cosmologists.
- Nebulae’s cosmic turbulence shaped the surrounding galactic environment.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 04:15 am