Meaning: variant form of Mr
Singular and Plural of Mister
Mister as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The respected mister gave a keynote speech at the conference.
- The mister received a promotion for his outstanding work.
- The mister took charge of the meeting, leading the discussion.
- The mister was known for his philanthropic efforts in the community.
- The awards ceremony honored the achievements of exceptional misters.
- The mister graciously accepted the recognition for his contributions.
- The mister put on a tailored suit and tie for the formal event.
- The mister shared his expertise during the panel discussion.
- The mister inspired others with his success story and determination.
- The mister mentored young professionals, guiding them in their careers.
Mister as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The judges carefully evaluated the performances of the talented misters.
- The organization recognized the outstanding achievements of the nominated misters.
- The group of successful entrepreneurs formed a network of like-minded misters.
- The award ceremony celebrated the accomplishments of the distinguished misters.
- The panel discussion featured a diverse group of accomplished misters.
- The organization provided resources and support for aspiring misters.
- The misters gathered for a networking event, exchanging business cards and ideas.
- The conference brought together industry-leading misters from around the world.
- The misters shared their experiences and lessons learned during a panel session.
- The community acknowledged the contributions of the dedicated misters.
Singular Possessive of Mister
The singular possessive form of “Mister” is “Mister’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Mister:
- I need to borrow Mister’s car for the weekend.
- The hat belongs to Mister’s grandfather.
- We are going to Mister’s office to discuss the project.
- Mister’s dog is always well-behaved.
- The painting on the wall is Mister’s favorite artwork.
- The restaurant reserved a table for Mister’s anniversary dinner.
- I found Mister’s phone on the kitchen counter.
- Mister’s garden is full of colorful flowers.
- The keys to the house are in Mister’s pocket.
- I’m going to meet Mister’s friend at the café.
Plural Possessive of Mister
The plural possessive form of “Mister” is “Misters'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Mister:
- The Misters’ wives organized a surprise party.
- We are going to the Misters’ office to sign the contract.
- The car keys are in one of the Misters’ pockets.
- I saw the Misters’ cars parked outside the restaurant.
- The paintings in the gallery are all Misters’ creations.
- The neighbors called the Misters’ dogs for a walk.
- The school organized a meeting for all the Misters’ employees.
- I need to return the book to the Misters’ library.
- The new furniture was delivered to the Misters’ house.
- The garage contains all the Misters’ tools.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 05:21 pm