Meaning of Alloy
The meaning of Alloy is a metal made by combining two or more metallic elements, especially to give greater strength or resistance to corrosion.
Singular and Plural of Alloy
The plural of Alloy is alloyes.
Alloy as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The new alloy demonstrated exceptional strength and durability.
- She crafted a beautiful piece of jewelry using a unique alloy.
- The engineer experimented with different compositions for the alloy.
- The alloy was resistant to corrosion and heat.
- The car manufacturer used an lightweight alloy for better fuel efficiency.
- The scientist discovered a breakthrough in the development of a new alloy.
- The alloy exhibited excellent conductivity and magnetism.
- They analyzed the microstructure of the metal alloy.
- The aircraft’s wings were made from a high-strength alloy.
- The company patented their innovative alloy formulation.
Alloy as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The factory produced various types of metal alloys.
- They experimented with different alloys to achieve desired properties.
- The industry relied on imported rare-earth alloys.
- The engineers combined different alloys to create a hybrid material.
- The manufacturer specialized in custom-made alloys for specific applications.
- They researched the market demand for different metal alloys.
- The workshop focused on the fabrication of advanced alloys.
- The scientists studied the properties of different metal alloys.
- The company developed a line of eco-friendly alloys.
- The laboratory tested the tensile strength of various metal alloys.
Singular Possessive of Alloy
The singular possessive form of “Alloy” is “Alloy’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Alloy:
- The strength of the alloy’s composition impressed the engineers.
- Can you test the durability of the alloy’s structure?
- The chemist analyzed the alloy’s components for quality control.
- The alloy’s resistance to corrosion was exceptional.
- The manufacturer patented the formula for the alloy’s creation.
- The alloy’s conductivity made it ideal for electrical applications.
- The engineer calculated the alloy’s melting point accurately.
- The designer appreciated the alloy’s aesthetic appeal.
- The alloy’s versatility allowed for multiple uses.
- The company invested in research to improve the alloy’s properties.
Plural Possessive of Alloy
The plural possessive form of “Alloy” is “Alloys'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Alloy:
- The engineers compared the strengths of different alloys’ compositions.
- Can you provide the specifications for the various alloys’ structures?
- The company tested the alloys’ components extensively.
- The alloys’ resistance to heat was crucial in the manufacturing process.
- The manufacturer patented multiple formulas for the alloys’ creations.
- The alloys’ conductivities varied depending on their compositions.
- The engineers analyzed the alloys’ melting points for optimal applications.
- The designers explored the alloys’ aesthetic possibilities.
- The industry valued the alloys’ versatility in different sectors.
- The scientists researched new ways to enhance the alloys’ properties.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 7th, 2023 at 07:08 am