Singular and Plural of Mage
Mage as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The mage cast powerful spells effortlessly.
- The ancient mage possessed mystical knowledge.
- The young mage honed magical skills diligently.
- The wise mage offered sage advice.
- The skilled mage enchanted weapons with precision.
- The powerful mage summoned lightning from above.
- The mysterious mage resided in a hidden tower.
- The legendary mage commanded immense respect.
- The old mage passed on ancient artifacts.
- The dark mage delved into forbidden rituals.
Mage as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The mages assembled to discuss ancient prophecies.
- The council of mages addressed magical imbalances.
- The group of young mages sought knowledge relentlessly.
- The powerful mages erected protective barriers.
- The renowned mages competed for the title.
- The skilled mages collaborated on unraveling mysteries.
- The elder mages mentored aspiring students.
- The legendary mages inspired awe and fear.
- The group of rogue mages plotted a rebellion.
- The council granted mages access to forbidden spells.
Singular Possessive of Mage
The singular possessive form of “Mage” is “Mage’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Mage:
- Mage’s staff was intricately carved and adorned.
- The ancient grimoire was Mage’s most treasured possession.
- Mage’s spells were known for their potency.
- The potion was brewed using Mage’s secret recipe.
- The enchanted amulet was Mage’s source of power.
- Mage’s incantations resonated with ancient wisdom.
- The apprentice admired Mage’s mastery of magic.
- Mage’s cloak was embroidered with mystical symbols.
- The crystal ball revealed glimpses of Mage’s future.
- The village sought the help of Mage’s expertise to ward off evil.
Plural Possessive of Mage
The plural possessive form of “Mage” is “Mages'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Mage:
- The mages’ spells complemented each other perfectly.
- The council of mages’ decisions were highly respected.
- The ancient artifacts were discovered by archaeologists and mages’.
- The magical academy trained aspiring mages’ in the art of sorcery.
- The legendary prophecy was interpreted differently by the different mages’.
- The magical creatures were studied by the group of renowned mages’.
- The enchanted forest was protected by the spells cast by the mages’.
- The village sought refuge in the sanctuary guarded by the order of mages’.
- The grimoires passed down through generations contained the knowledge of the mages’.
- The battle was fought with the combined strength of the allied mages’.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 12:09 pm