Pepperoni Plural, What is the Plural of Pepperoni?
Meaning: beef sausage seasoned with pepper
Singular and Plural of Pepperoni
epperoni as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- He ordered a pizza with extra pepperoni.
- The chef added a generous amount of pepperoni to the pasta.
- She enjoyed the spicy flavor of the grilled pepperoni.
- The sandwich was filled with layers of melted cheese and crispy pepperoni.
- The pizza parlor offered a vegetarian option without pepperoni.
- He savored the taste of the thin-sliced pepperoni.
- The restaurant served a popular dish featuring spicy pepperoni.
- She preferred her pepperoni to be slightly crispy.
- The smell of the baking pepperoni filled the kitchen.
- They shared a large pizza topped with mushrooms, olives, and pepperoni.
Pepperoni as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- They ordered pizzas with different toppings, including pepperonis.
- The pizzeria had a selection of specialty pies with various types of pepperonis.
- She removed the excess oil from the cooked pepperonis.
- The chef placed the sliced pepperonis evenly on the pizza dough.
- They customized their individual pizzas with different combinations of pepperonis.
- He enjoyed the spicy kick of the thinly sliced pepperonis.
- The pizza delivery service offered an option to add extra pepperonis.
- She covered the entire pizza with a generous amount of pepperonis.
- They debated the best way to arrange the pepperonis on the pizza.
- The family indulged in a feast of pizzas loaded with pepperonis.
Singular Possessive of Pepperoni
The singular possessive form of “Pepperoni” is “Pepperoni’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Pepperoni
- I love the flavor of Pepperoni’s pizza.
- The aroma of Pepperoni’s cooking filled the kitchen.
- My favorite pizza topping is Pepperoni’s.
- Pepperoni’s spicy taste adds a kick to the dish.
- The pizzeria proudly serves Pepperoni’s special recipe.
- The chef used Pepperoni’s unique blend of spices.
- I could taste the quality of Pepperoni’s in every bite.
- Pepperoni’s greasy texture made the pizza irresistible.
- The menu offered various options with Pepperoni’s.
- I enjoyed the richness of Pepperoni’s flavor in the sauce.
Plural Possessive of Pepperoni
The plural possessive form of “Pepperoni” is “Pepperonis'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Pepperoni
- The toppings included mushrooms, olives, and Pepperonis’.
- We added extra cheese and Pepperonis’ to the pizza.
- The pizzeria offers a wide selection of Pepperonis’.
- I prefer my pizza with lots of Pepperonis’.
- Pepperonis’ crisp edges give a satisfying crunch.
- The slices were generously topped with Pepperonis’.
- We enjoyed the juiciness of the Pepperonis’ in every bite.
- The chef’s special featured a combination of meats and Pepperonis’.
- The pizza had a beautiful mosaic of colors from the Pepperonis’.
- The aroma of freshly baked pizza with Pepperonis’ filled the air.
Explore More Nouns Below:
Last updated on June 6th, 2023 at 05:55 am