Meaning: a symbol representing a smiling face
Plural of Smiley
Synonyms of Smiley
Smiley as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- She sent me a cute smiley in her text message.
- The digital communication is full of emojis and smileys.
- He drew a big smiley on the whiteboard.
- The teacher rewarded the students with smileys on their assignments.
- The yellow smiley face brightened up the page.
- She wore a smiley pin on her backpack.
- The website had a collection of animated smileys.
- The smiley symbolizes happiness and positivity.
- The children love to draw smileys on their artwork.
- The email was accompanied by a friendly smiley.
Smiley as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The chat room was filled with colorful smileys.
- They decorated the bulletin board with various smileys.
- The students received stickers of different smileys as rewards.
- The digital conversation was peppered with funny smileys.
- The website offered a wide range of animated smileys.
- She collects different types of smileys in her phone’s gallery.
- The email contained multiple cheerful smileys.
- The chat group exchanged virtual high-fives and smileys.
- The company’s logo featured a stylized smiley.
- The online forum used smileys to express emotions.
Singular Possessive of Smiley
The singular possessive form of “Smiley” is “Smiley’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Smiley:
- Smiley’s brightness brings joy to everyone.
- The meaning behind Smiley’s is positivity.
- The simplicity of Smiley’s design is iconic.
- Smiley’s expression reflects happiness and cheerfulness.
- The origin of Smiley’s is traced back to the ’60s.
- Smiley’s popularity continues to grow worldwide.
- Smiley’s association with happiness is well-known.
- The appearance of Smiley’s is instantly recognizable.
- The message of Smiley’s is to spread smiles.
- Smiley’s presence brightens up any space.
Plural Possessive of Smiley
The plural possessive form of “Smiley” is “Smileys'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Smiley:
- Smileys’ brightness bring joy to everyone’s faces.
- The meanings behind Smileys’ are diverse.
- The simplicity of Smileys’ designs is timeless.
- Smileys’ expressions evoke happiness and cheerfulness.
- The origins of Smileys’ can be traced to different eras.
- Smileys’ popularity spans across cultures.
- Smileys’ associations with happiness are universal.
- The appearances of Smileys’ are instantly recognizable.
- The messages of Smileys’ are to spread joy and positivity.
- Smileys’ presence adds a touch of happiness everywhere.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 06:04 pm