Alex Plural, What is the plural of Alex?
Here we will learn Singular and Plural of Alex, meaning of Alex, synonyms and example sentences of Alex. This basic lesson is very useful for kids and beginners. You will understand the Alex and their use in our daily routine conversational sentences.
Meaning of Alex
The meaning of Alex is a man’s defender, warrior.
Singular and Plural of Alex
The plural of Alex is alexs. Here are some example sentences and synonyms of Alex.
Synonyms of Alex
Use of Alex in Example Sentences
- Alex was tired and sluggish when he awoke late.
- I’m making a cake for Alex’s birthday.
- I’m making a cake for Alex.
- Alex cautioned, ‘Be careful, the rocks are slippery.’
- Alex’s fists were clenched and she clenched her teeth.
- Alex stormed out of the meeting, enraged.
- Alex approached me and asked if I wanted a massage.
- Alex has already left the room.
- Alex began playing the pianoforte when he was 14 years old.
English has both singular and plural forms for nouns, pronouns, adjectives and verbs. Understanding when to use them correctly is an important part of mastering the language. This basic vocabulary short lesson is very useful for kids and beginners. We have discussed basic synonyms and their use in our daily routine conversational sentences.
Learning English is a challenging process for many people, but fortunately there are plenty of resources to help you along the way. One common grammar issue that ESL students struggle with is singulars and plurals. If your goal is to learn how to use these correctly in sentences, it can be helpful to keep this basic rule in mind- plural nouns have an “-s” added on the end!
Download here a complete list of singular and plurals in PDF.
A Huge list of 500+ Singular and Plural