Meaning: the skull, especially the part enclosing the brain.
Plural of CRANIUM
Cranium as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The doctor examined the patient’s cranium for any signs of injury.
- The skull is the protective structure of the human cranium.
- The surgeon performed a delicate operation on the patient’s cranium.
- The X-ray revealed a fracture in the back of the cranium.
- The artist sculpted a detailed model of the human cranium.
- The forensic scientist studied the remains of the ancient cranium.
- The child wore a protective helmet to prevent cranium
- The brain is housed within the bony cavity of the cranium.
- The athlete’s fall resulted in a minor concussion of the cranium.
- The doctor used a special instrument to examine the inside of the patient’s cranium.
Cranium as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The archaeologists discovered ancient craniums during the excavation.
- The museum displayed a collection of fossilized animal craniums.
- The anthropologists studied the diverse shapes of human craniums.
- The research focused on the evolutionary changes in primate craniums.
- The anatomical study examined the differences between male and female craniums.
- The museum exhibit showcased the diversity of animal craniums.
- The scientists analyzed the growth patterns of infant craniums.
- The study compared the sizes of the Neanderthal and modern human craniums.
- The forensic experts used computer imaging to reconstruct damaged craniums.
- The paleontologists discovered fossilized dinosaur craniums in the desert.
Singular Possessive of Cranium
The singular possessive form of “Cranium” is “Cranium’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Cranium:
- Cranium’s structure protects the brain.
- The doctor examined Cranium’s X-ray.
- I can feel a bump on Cranium’s surface.
- The skull is Cranium’s bony casing.
- Cranium’s shape determines head size.
- The injury caused a crack in Cranium’s bone.
- The artist painted a portrait of Cranium’s profile.
- The surgeon operated on Cranium’s fractured area.
- Cranium’s size varies among different species.
- The archaeologist discovered an ancient Cranium’s fragment.
Plural Possessive of Cranium
The plural possessive form of “Cranium” is “Crania’s”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Cranium:
- Crania’s structures protect the brains.
- The doctors examined the patients’ Crania’s X-rays.
- I can feel bumps on the elephants’ Crania’s surfaces.
- The skulls are the lions’ Crania’s bony casings.
- Crania’s shapes determine head sizes.
- The injuries caused cracks in the victims’ Crania’s bones.
- The artist painted portraits of the family members’ Crania’s profiles.
- The surgeons operated on the accident victims’ Crania’s fractured areas.
- Crania’s sizes vary among different species.
- The archaeologists discovered ancient human ancestors’ Crania’s fragments.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 12:17 pm