Singular and Plural of Magus
Magus as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The ancient magus possessed unparalleled wisdom.
- The enigmatic magus appeared out of nowhere.
- The skilled magus channeled cosmic energy.
- The wise magus advised the king wisely.
- The legendary magus mastered illusion and deception.
- The mysterious magus hid in a secret temple.
- The powerful magus healed the wounded effortlessly.
- The revered magus foresaw future events.
- The young magus sought ancient secrets eagerly.
- The dark magus pursued forbidden magic greedily.
Magus as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The council of magi deliberated on imminent threats.
- The magi from various realms gathered for a tournament.
- The group of skilled magi formed a protective alliance.
- The wise magi shared their knowledge generously.
- The renowned magi created impenetrable magical barriers.
- The powerful magi banished darkness unitedly.
- The legendary magi were revered as guardians.
- The council permitted magi to study forbidden arts.
- The group of rogue magi plotted against a tyrant.
- The magi unleashed devastating spells.
Singular Possessive of Magus
The singular possessive form of “Magus” is “Magus’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Magus:
- The Magus’s robe shimmered with arcane symbols.
- Magus’s knowledge of ancient lore was unparalleled.
- The staff in Magus’s hand crackled with mystical energy.
- The tome of spells was written by the legendary Magus’s.
- The apprentice eagerly awaited Magus’s guidance.
- Magus’s tower stood tall on the edge of the cliff.
- The villagers sought the Magus’s aid in dispelling a curse.
- Magus’s presence filled the room with an aura of power.
- The secret chamber held the treasures of the fallen Magus’s.
- The kingdom celebrated the coronation of the new Magus’s.
Plural Possessive of Magus
The plural possessive form of “Magus” is “Magi’s”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Magus:
- The council of Magi’s deliberations shaped the fate of the realm.
- The ancient artifacts were guarded by the order of Magi’s.
- The scrolls contained the collective wisdom of the great Magi’s.
- The rituals performed by the group of Magi’s were awe-inspiring.
- The legendary prophecy was deciphered by the combined efforts of the Magi’s.
- The disciples studied under the tutelage of the renowned Magi’s.
- The chamber was filled with the relics of the past Magi’s.
- The spells woven by the assembly of Magi’s were potent and powerful.
- The library housed the extensive archives of the ancient Magi’s.
- The academy trained aspiring Magi’s in the art of mysticism.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 12:10 pm