Meaning: a device for giving light, either one consisting of an electric bulb.
Plural of Lamp
Lamp as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- He turned on the bedside lamp to read a book.
- The antique lamp added a touch of elegance to the room.
- The desk lamp provided adequate lighting for studying.
- She adjusted the angle of the lamp to direct the light.
- The lamp flickered and then went out.
- The dimly lit room needed an additional lamp.
- The floor lamp illuminated the corner of the living room.
- The architect chose a modern and minimalist lamp
- The table lamp emitted a warm and cozy glow.
- The lightbulb in the lamp needed to be replaced.
Lamp as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The store offers a wide variety of stylish lamps.
- They bought matching bedside lamps for their bedroom.
- The designer created a collection of unique and artistic lamps.
- The interior decorator chose vintage lamps to complement the décor.
- The antique shop specializes in restoring and selling old lamps.
- They installed energy-efficient LED lamps throughout the house.
- The exhibition showcased different types of contemporary lamps.
- The hotel lobby featured an impressive display of crystal lamps.
- The museum displayed a range of historical and ornate lamps.
- The company manufactures high-quality outdoor lamps for gardens.
Singular Possessive of Lamp
The singular possessive form of “Lamp” is “Lamp’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Lamp:
- The lamp’s shade was made of glass.
- Please turn off the lamp’s switch.
- I admired the elegance of the lamp’s design.
- The light from the lamp’s bulb was dim.
- She reached for the lamp’s cord and pulled.
- The brightness of the lamp’s glow surprised me.
- The room was illuminated by the lamp’s soft light.
- I dusted the base of the lamp’s stand.
- The beauty of the lamp’s craftsmanship was evident.
- The heat from the lamp’s bulb warmed the room.
Plural Possessive of Lamp
The plural possessive form of “Lamp” is “Lamps'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Lamp:
- The lamps’ shades were different colors.
- We replaced the lamps’ old bulbs.
- The brightness of the lamps’ glow filled the room.
- They adjusted the height of the lamps’ stands.
- The lamps’ cords got tangled together.
- The shades of the lamps’ design complemented each other.
- We admired the elegance of the lamps’ styles.
- The lamps’ switches were easy to reach.
- The lamps’ bases were made of ceramic.
- We turned on all the lamps’ lights for a brighter ambiance.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 09:29 pm