Meaning of Bowl is
a round, deep dish or basin used for food or liquid.
Singular and Plural of Bowl
Bowl as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- She ate cereal from a porcelain bowl.
- He stirred the soup in a large bowl.
- The chef mixed the ingredients in a stainless steel bowl.
- She filled the salad with fresh vegetables in a wooden bowl.
- He placed a decorative fruit arrangement in a crystal bowl.
- The cat drank water from a shallow bowl.
- The potter shaped a clay bowl on the pottery wheel.
- The child spun the plastic bowl on the table.
- She cracked eggs into a glass bowl for baking.
- The athlete won a trophy in the bowling bowl.
Bowl as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- They served the snacks in colorful plastic bowls.
- The party guests filled their plates from the buffet bowls.
- The cook prepared multiple bowls of pasta.
- The athletes competed in a series of bowling bowls.
- The street vendor displayed a variety of fruit bowls.
- The potter displayed her handcrafted ceramic bowls.
- The restaurant offered different sizes of rice bowls.
- The team celebrated their victory with champagne-filled bowls.
- The family gathered around the table with steaming soup bowls.
- The contestants ate their ice cream from edible chocolate bowls.
Singular Possessive of Bowl
The singular possessive form of “Bowl” is “Bowl’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Bowl:
- The bowl’s rim was chipped.
- Please pass me the bowl’s lid.
- I placed the soup in the bowl’s center.
- The chef held the bowl’s handle carefully.
- The cat knocked over the bowl’s contents.
- I found a crack on the bowl’s surface.
- The waiter served the salad in the bowl’s base.
- The cook mixed the ingredients in the bowl’s bottom.
- The artist painted a picture of the bowl’s shape.
- I washed the bowl’s interior thoroughly.
Plural Possessive of Bowl
The plural possessive form of “Bowl” is “Bowls'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Bowl:
- All of the bowls’ colors matched perfectly.
- The caterer stacked the bowls’ rims neatly.
- The waitress cleared the table of the bowls’ remnants.
- We organized the bowls’ sizes by category.
- The potter created unique patterns on the bowls’ exteriors.
- The kitchen shelves displayed the bowls’ various designs.
- The restaurant’s storage held hundreds of bowls’ collection.
- The chef used the bowls’ versatility in serving dishes.
- The dining set included the bowls’ accompanying plates.
- The guests admired the bowls’ decorative engravings.
Explore More Nouns Below:
Last updated on June 6th, 2023 at 07:32 am