Meaning: a woman, to look after a child
Singular and Plural of Nanny
Nanny as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The caring nanny watched over the children with love.
- She hired a reliable and trustworthy nanny for her kids.
- The nanny read bedtime stories to the children.
- The parents relied on the experienced nanny for support.
- The attentive nanny ensured the children’s safety.
- The nanny prepared nutritious meals for the kids.
- The grateful parents appreciated the dedicated nanny.
- The nanny took the children to the park for a playdate.
- The busy parents relied on the nanny for childcare.
- The kind-hearted nanny nurtured the children’s development.
Nanny as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The two nannies took care of the siblings together.
- The parents hired experienced and responsible nannies.
- The daycare center employed several qualified nannies.
- The busy household required multiple live-in nannies.
- The agency provided professional and trained nannies.
- The nannies worked in shifts to cover the parents’ schedules.
- The nannies formed a close bond with the children.
- The nannies organized fun activities for the kids.
- The parents valued the support of the dedicated nannies.
- The team of nannies ensured a nurturing environment for the children.
Singular Possessive of Nanny
The singular possessive form of “Nanny” is “Nanny’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Nanny:
- The nanny’s gentle touch calmed the baby.
- I observed the nanny’s patient demeanor with admiration.
- The parents appreciated the nanny’s dedication to their child.
- Please respect the nanny’s authority in our absence.
- The family relied on the nanny’s expertise for childcare.
- The child clung to the nanny’s comforting presence.
- The nanny’s soothing voice lulled the baby to sleep.
- The house was filled with the sound of the nanny’s laughter.
- The nanny’s experience ensured a safe environment for the child.
- The parents trusted the nanny’s judgment implicitly.
Plural Possessive of Nanny
The plural possessive form of “Nanny” is “Nannies'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Nanny:
- The nannies’ gentle touches calmed the babies.
- I observed the nannies’ patient demeanors with admiration.
- The parents appreciated the nannies’ dedication to their children.
- Please respect the nannies’ authority in our absence.
- The families relied on the nannies’ expertise for childcare.
- The children clung to the nannies’ comforting presence.
- The nannies’ soothing voices lulled the babies to sleep.
- The houses were filled with the sound of the nannies’ laughter.
- The nannies’ experiences ensured a safe environment for the children.
- The parents trusted the nannies’ judgment implicitly.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 04:12 am