Meaning of Anxiety
The meaning of Anxiety is; a feeling of worry, nervousness, or unease, typically about an imminent event or something with an uncertain outcome.
Singular and Plural of Anxiety
The plural of Anxiety is Anxieties.
Anxiety as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- She felt a wave of anxiety wash over her.
- The exam caused her intense anxiety.
- The unknown future filled him with anxiety.
- The public speaking event triggered her anxiety.
- He tried to calm his racing thoughts and anxiety.
- The crowded room heightened her anxiety.
- The therapist helped her manage her anxiety.
- The anxiety grew as the deadline approached.
- The thought of flying induced severe anxiety.
- The medication helped alleviate her anxiety.
Anxiety as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The pressures of life can lead to chronic anxieties.
- The students experienced different anxieties during exams.
- The workshop focused on managing various anxieties.
- The anxieties of the pandemic affected people globally.
- The psychologist specializes in treating phobias and anxieties.
- The therapist addressed their individual anxieties during the session.
- The book explores the origins of different anxieties.
- The support group provided a safe space to share anxieties.
- The research study investigates the impact of social anxieties.
- The discussion centered around coping mechanisms for specific anxieties.
Singular Possessive of Anxiety
The singular possessive form of “Anxiety” is “Anxiety’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Anxiety:
- The anxiety’s grip tightened as the deadline approached.
- My friend confided in me about his anxiety’s effect on his daily life.
- The doctor explained the causes of the anxiety’s symptoms.
- The weight of the world seemed to rest on the anxiety’s shoulders.
- The therapist helped me understand the root of my anxiety’s triggers.
- The anxiety’s intensity increased during social interactions.
- The medication alleviated some of the anxiety’s overwhelming sensations.
- The anxiety’s impact on sleep patterns was evident.
- The artist expressed his anxiety’s turmoil through his paintings.
- The anxiety’s persistence required a proactive approach to manage it.
Plural Possessive of Anxiety
The plural possessive form of “Anxiety” is “Anxieties'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Anxiety:
- The students shared their anxieties’ about the upcoming exams.
- The book offered strategies to cope with various anxieties’.
- The support group provided a safe space to discuss personal anxieties’.
- The anxieties’ impact on mental health should not be underestimated.
- The therapist listened attentively to the group members’ anxieties’.
- The workshop aimed to address the anxieties’ associated with public speaking.
- The anxieties’ manifestation varied from person to person.
- The article explored the cultural aspects of anxieties’ prevalence.
- The counselor reassured the students about their anxieties’ validity.
- The organization aimed to raise awareness about different anxieties’.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 7th, 2023 at 11:55 am