Meaning: a pool of money in some gambling card games.
Plural of Kitty
Kitty as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The adorable kitty played with a ball of yarn.
- She stroked the soft fur of the sleeping kitty.
- The kitty curled up on her lap and purred.
- He adopted a playful kitty from the animal shelter.
- The kitty chased after a laser pointer’s dot.
- She named her new kitty “Whiskers” because of its long whiskers.
- The kitty meowed loudly to get her attention.
- The kitty rubbed against her leg, seeking affection.
- He fed the hungry kitty a bowl of cat food.
- The children giggled as the kitty chased its tail.
Kitty as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The kitties purred and snuggled together in a pile.
- She took care of multiple kitties while their owners were away.
- The shelter had a room full of adorable kitties up for adoption.
- They played with the lively kitties at the pet café.
- The kitties batted at a toy mouse, entertaining themselves.
- She photographed a group of cute kitties for her project.
- The kitties enjoyed their treats and naptime.
- The neighbors’ kitties often gathered in their backyard.
- He enjoyed watching the energetic kitties
- The family welcomed two new kitties into their home.
Singular Possessive of Kitty
The singular possessive form of “Kitty” is “Kitty’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Kitty:
- The kitty’s fur was soft and fluffy.
- She stroked the kitty’s back gently.
- The kitty’s purring filled the room with contentment.
- The playfulness of the kitty’s antics amused everyone.
- I fed the kitty’s hungry meows.
- The kitty’s whiskers twitched with curiosity.
- The owner spoiled the kitty’s playful nature.
- I watched the kitty’s graceful leaps and jumps.
- The kitty’s eyes gleamed in the sunlight.
- The kitty’s cuddles brought comfort and warmth.
Plural Possessive of Kitty
The plural possessive form of “Kitty” is “Kitties'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Kitty:
- The kitties’ fur was soft and fluffy.
- They stroked the kitties’ backs gently.
- The kitties’ purring filled the room with contentment.
- The playfulness of the kitties’ antics amused everyone.
- We fed the kitties’ hungry meows.
- The kitties’ whiskers twitched with curiosity.
- The owners spoiled the kitties’ playful nature.
- We watched the kitties’ graceful leaps and jumps.
- The kitties’ eyes gleamed in the sunlight.
- The kitties’ cuddles brought comfort and warmth.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 09:37 pm