Meaning: a condition of body and mind
Plural of Sleep
Synonyms of Sleep
- power nap
- forty winks
Sleep as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- A good night’s sleep is essential for productivity.
- The baby finally fell into a peaceful sleep.
- The lack of sleep affected her concentration and mood.
- The warm bed provided a cozy place for a comfortable sleep.
- The medication helped her get a restful sleep.
- The night shift worker struggled with irregular sleep
- The relaxation techniques helped induce deep sleep.
- The sleepover with friends was filled with laughter and late-night sleep.
- The hammock swayed gently, lulling him into a deep sleep.
- The pillow provided excellent support for a comfortable night’s sleep.
Sleep as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The sleeps she had during the day were insufficient.
- The frequent sleeps during the day disrupted his routine.
- The baby’s short sleeps left the parents exhausted.
- The power nap consisted of multiple short sleeps.
- The doctor recommended taking short sleeps to combat fatigue.
- The sleep clinic monitored patients’ daytime sleeps.
- The irregular sleeps affected her overall well-being.
- The frequent interruptions prevented deep and restful sleeps.
- The shift workers struggled with adjusting to irregular sleeps.
- The cat’s numerous short sleeps throughout the day puzzled its owner.
Singular Possessive of Sleep
The singular possessive form of “Sleep” is “Sleep’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Sleep:
- The quality of Sleep’s rest is essential.
- Sleep’s duration affects overall health.
- The benefits of Sleep’s routine are evident.
- Sleep’s patterns should be consistent.
- Sleep’s importance cannot be underestimated.
- The disruption of Sleep’s cycle leads to fatigue.
- The room is designed for Sleep’s comfort.
- Sleep’s impact on productivity is significant.
- The dream reflects Sleep’s subconscious thoughts.
- The lack of Sleep’s benefits is noticeable.
Plural Possessive of Sleep
The plural possessive form of “Sleep” is “Sleeps'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Sleep:
- The quality of Sleeps’ rest varies among individuals.
- Sleeps’ durations determine their energy levels.
- The benefits of Sleeps’ routines are diverse.
- Sleeps’ patterns should align with their needs.
- Sleeps’ importance for overall well-being is universal.
- The disruption of Sleeps’ cycles affects multiple people.
- The rooms are designed for Sleeps’ optimal comfort.
- Sleeps’ impact on society’s functioning is significant.
- The dreams reflect Sleeps’ subconscious minds.
- The lack of Sleeps’ benefits is concerning.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 05:59 pm