Meaning: a system of individual training exercises in karate and other martial arts.
Plural of Kata
Kata as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The martial artist practiced her kata in the dojo.
- She performed a graceful kata during the competition.
- The sensei taught her a new kata
- He studied the intricate movements of the kata.
- The kata emphasized fluidity and precision.
- She won first place for her impressive kata
- The practitioner focused on mastering the traditional kata.
- The black belt demonstrated a powerful kata to the students.
- He practiced the kata diligently to improve his technique.
- The instructor corrected her stance during the kata
Kata as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The martial artists performed their katas in unison.
- She practiced different katas to enhance her skills.
- The dojo hosted a seminar on advanced katas.
- They demonstrated a synchronized routine of katas.
- The students practiced their katas under the watchful eye of the instructor.
- She memorized a series of complex katas for the test.
- The sensei evaluated their execution of the katas.
- The tournament featured competitors showcasing their best katas.
- They studied the history and philosophy behind the various katas.
- The class dedicated an entire session to perfecting their katas.
Singular Possessive of Kata
The singular possessive form of “Kata” is “Kata’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Kata:
- The kata’s movements were precise and fluid.
- He demonstrated the kata’s technique with expertise.
- The gracefulness of the kata’s performance captivated the audience.
- The strength required for the kata’s stances was impressive.
- She practiced the kata’s sequence repeatedly.
- The rhythm of the kata’s steps matched the music.
- The instructor corrected the students’ kata’s form.
- I watched the kata’s progression from start to finish.
- The precision of the kata’s strikes was essential.
- The kata’s history and origins fascinated me.
Plural Possessive of Kata
The plural possessive form of “Kata” is “Katas'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Kata:
- The katas’ movements were precise and fluid.
- They demonstrated the katas’ techniques with expertise.
- The gracefulness of the katas’ performances captivated the audience.
- The strength required for the katas’ stances was impressive.
- We practiced the katas’ sequences repeatedly.
- The rhythm of the katas’ steps matched the music perfectly.
- The instructor corrected the students’ katas’ forms.
- We watched the katas’ progression from start to finish.
- The precision of the katas’ strikes was crucial in martial arts.
- The katas’ history and origins fascinated us.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 09:31 pm