Meaning: personal ornaments, such as necklace.
Plural of Jewelry
Jewelry as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- She wore a stunning piece of diamond jewelry.
- The bride adorned herself with beautiful bridal jewelry.
- The jeweler showcased a unique piece of antique jewelry.
- The actress accessorized her gown with elegant jewelry.
- The gift box contained a delicate gold jewelry
- The museum displayed a collection of ancient Egyptian jewelry.
- The jeweler carefully cleaned and polished the silver jewelry.
- The designer created a custom piece of handmade jewelry.
- The auction featured rare and valuable jewelry
- The gemologist examined the authenticity of the precious jewelry.
Jewelry as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The display case showcased a variety of exquisite jewelries.
- The store offered discounts on selected jewelries.
- The jewelry store featured a wide range of affordable jewelries.
- The designers created unique and one-of-a-kind jewelries.
- The customers admired the intricate details of the handmade jewelries.
- The collectors showed off their valuable antique jewelries
- The fashion show featured models adorned with glamorous jewelries.
- The craftsmen carefully crafted the gold and silver jewelries.
- The artisans displayed their skill in creating intricate jewelries
- The jewelry enthusiasts gathered to discuss the latest trends in jewelries.
Singular Possessive of Jewelry
The singular possessive form of “Jewelry” is “Jewelry’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Jewelry:
- I adore Jewelry’s exquisite craftsmanship.
- The value of Jewelry’s gemstones is unmatched.
- She proudly wore Jewelry’s signature necklace.
- Jewelry’s elegance enhances any outfit.
- The sparkle of Jewelry’s diamonds captivates everyone.
- The intricacy of Jewelry’s design is remarkable.
- Jewelry’s allure attracts fashion enthusiasts.
- The uniqueness of Jewelry’s pieces is remarkable.
- People envy Jewelry’s luxurious collection.
- Jewelry’s craftsmanship stands the test of time.
Plural Possessive of Jewelry
The plural possessive form of “Jewelry” is “Jewelries'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Jewelry:
- The prices of Jewelries’ gemstones vary.
- Jewelries’ designs appeal to diverse tastes.
- We admire Jewelries’ exquisite craftsmanship.
- Jewelries’ collections offer something for everyone.
- The glamour of Jewelries’ pieces is unmatched.
- Jewelries’ popularity among collectors is evident.
- The variety of Jewelries’ materials is impressive.
- People admire the elegance of Jewelries’ creations.
- The versatility of Jewelries’ accessories is remarkable.
- Jewelries’ styles reflect current fashion trends.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 09:24 pm