Meaning: a type of dome-shaped shelter built from blocks of solid snow.
Plural of Igloo
Igloo as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The igloo provided shelter in the frozen wasteland.
- A lone traveler sought refuge in an igloo.
- The Arctic explorer built an igloo for survival.
- The Eskimo family lived in an igloo during winter.
- The hunter found tracks near the abandoned igloo.
- The Inuit artist carved an igloo out of ice.
- The snowstorm buried the small igloo
- The children played hide-and-seek in the snowy igloo.
- The dog slept peacefully beside the cozy igloo.
- The tourists marveled at the traditional igloo
Igloo as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The group of explorers discovered several igloos in the Arctic.
- The native villagers resided in clustered igloos.
- The researchers studied the structural integrity of the igloos.
- The satellite images revealed a vast field of igloos.
- The archaeologists excavated ancient igloos for study.
- The blizzard destroyed the fragile igloos in minutes.
- The Inuit people constructed new igloos every winter.
- The snow-covered landscape was dotted with white igloos.
- The guide led the tourists through the village of traditional igloos.
- The residents of the remote village gathered in the communal igloos.
Singular Possessive of Igloo
The singular possessive form of “Igloo” is “Igloo’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Igloo:
- The igloo’s entrance was covered in snow.
- I admired the igloo’s intricate ice sculptures.
- The polar bear rested near the igloo’s wall.
- We found shelter in the igloo’s cozy interior.
- The igloo’s roof glistened in the sunlight.
- The Eskimo guided us to the igloo’s entrance.
- The children built a small igloo’s replica.
- The explorer studied the igloo’s construction technique.
- I could see my breath inside the igloo’s warmth.
- The Eskimo artist carved a beautiful design on the igloo’s wall.
Plural Possessive of Igloo
The plural possessive form of “Igloo” is “Igloos'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Igloo:
- The hunters stored their supplies in the igloos’ storage area.
- The Inuit community maintained the igloos’ structural integrity.
- The expedition team admired the vastness of the igloos’ village.
- We found traces of animal footprints near the igloos’ perimeter.
- The children played games in the igloos’ central gathering space.
- The tourists marveled at the intricacy of the igloos’ ice carvings.
- The inhabitants celebrated the festival inside the igloos’ interior.
- The explorers documented the igloos’ various architectural styles.
- We could hear laughter coming from the igloos’ communal area.
- The researchers studied the igloos’ thermal insulation properties.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 09:11 pm