Meaning of Apparel
The meaning of APPAREL is clothing.
Singular and Plural of Apparel
The plural of Apparel is apparels.
Apparel as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- I need to buy new summer apparel.
- She owns a boutique that sells stylish apparel.
- The fashion show featured the latest designer apparel.
- His wardrobe consists of high-quality apparel.
- The store offers a wide range of trendy apparel.
- I enjoy browsing online for affordable apparel.
- The company manufactures eco-friendly apparel.
- The fashion industry is always evolving with new apparel trends.
- She started her own line of athletic apparel.
- The store has a sale on winter apparel.
Apparel as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The store offers discounts on selected apparels.
- They have a wide selection of fashionable apparels.
- The company designs and manufactures high-end apparels.
- The fashion show showcased various designer apparels.
- The website offers free shipping on all apparels.
- They donated several boxes of unused apparels to charity.
- The department store has a clearance sale on summer apparels.
- They have a diverse range of affordable apparels.
- The store stocks a variety of branded apparels.
- The fashion industry constantly introduces new apparels.
Singular Possessive of Apparel
The singular possessive form of “Apparel” is “Apparel’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Apparel:
- The elegance of Apparel’s design caught my eye.
- I admire the craftsmanship of Apparel’s details.
- The quality of Apparel’s fabric is exceptional.
- Apparel’s versatility allows for various styles.
- The comfort provided by Apparel’s fit is commendable.
- The appeal of Apparel’s aesthetics is timeless.
- I appreciate the uniqueness of Apparel’s patterns.
- The sophistication of Apparel’s presentation is impressive.
- The creativity displayed in Apparel’s collection is inspiring.
- Apparel’s role in expressing individuality is significant.
Plural Possessive of Apparel
The plural possessive form of “Apparel” is “Apparels'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Apparel:
- The diversity of these Apparels’ styles is remarkable.
- I appreciate the creativity behind these Apparels’ designs.
- The comfort provided by these Apparels’ materials is outstanding.
- Apparels’ adaptability to different occasions is impressive.
- The attention to detail in these Apparels’ craftsmanship is evident.
- I admire the uniqueness of these Apparels’ patterns.
- The versatility of these Apparels’ allows for various combinations.
- The beauty of these Apparels’ lies in their simplicity.
- I appreciate the expression of individuality through these Apparels’.
- Apparels’ role in shaping fashion trends is undeniable.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 7th, 2023 at 01:22 pm