Meaning: a large gregarious marine mammal
Plural of Walrus
Walrus as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The walrus basked on the ice floe.
- I saw a massive walrus at the zoo.
- The lonely walrus swam in the Arctic waters.
- The sight of the majestic walrus left me in awe.
- The walrus gracefully dived into the ocean.
- The researcher studied the behavior of the walrus.
- The young walrus played with a piece of seaweed.
- The Inuit people revere the mighty walrus.
- The conservationist fought to protect the endangered walrus.
- The documentary showcased the life cycle of the walrus.
Walrus as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- We spotted a group of walruses resting on the rocks.
- The researchers observed the migration patterns of walruses.
- The walruses gathered in large numbers on the beach.
- The Inuit hunters relied on the walruses for survival.
- The majestic sight of the swimming walruses was breathtaking.
- The documentary highlighted the threats faced by walruses.
- The population of walruses has been declining in recent years.
- The conservation efforts aimed to protect the habitats of walruses.
- The tourists marveled at the size of the adult walruses.
- The walruses used their tusks to break through the ice.
Singular Possessive of Walrus
The singular possessive form of “Walrus” is “Walrus’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Walrus:
- The walrus’s tusks were long and impressive.
- The marine biologist studied the walrus’s behavior in detail.
- The walrus’s habitat is in the Arctic region.
- The zookeeper fed the walrus’s favorite fish.
- I admired the unique markings on the walrus’s skin.
- The researcher documented the walrus’s migration patterns.
- The walrus’s roars echoed throughout the enclosure.
- The walrus’s weight was carefully monitored by the veterinarian.
- The photographer captured a stunning image of the walrus’s dive.
- The walrus’s presence attracted a crowd of onlookers.
Plural Possessive of Walrus
The plural possessive form of “Walrus” is “Walruses'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Walrus:
- The walruses’ tusks were intimidating to behold.
- The marine biologists studied the walruses’ behaviors in detail.
- The walruses’ habitats are scattered across the Arctic region.
- The zookeeper fed the walruses’ favorite fish varieties.
- I admired the unique markings on the walruses’ skins.
- The researchers documented the walruses’ migration routes.
- The walruses’ roars could be heard from a distance.
- The walruses’ weights were carefully recorded by the veterinarians.
- The photographers captured stunning images of the walruses’ dives.
- The walruses’ presence in the exhibit delighted visitors.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 08:15 pm