Meaning: organs that produce eggs
Plural of Ovary
Ovary as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The ovary releases eggs during the menstrual cycle.
- An inflamed ovary can cause abdominal pain.
- The ovary plays a crucial role in reproductive health.
- The ovary produces hormones like estrogen and progesterone.
- A cyst may form on the surface of the ovary.
- The ovary is responsible for egg development.
- The doctor performed surgery to remove the affected ovary.
- The ovary releases mature eggs for fertilization.
- The ovary is an essential part of the female reproductive system.
- The ovary undergoes changes during menopause.
Ovary as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The doctor found multiple cysts on her ovaries.
- The condition affected both of her ovaries.
- The ultrasound revealed abnormalities in the ovaries.
- The ovaries produce hormones necessary for pregnancy.
- The surgery involved removing both ovaries.
- The doctor monitored the growth of her ovaries
- The disease can cause damage to the ovaries.
- The fertility treatment aims to stimulate the ovaries.
- The examination showed healthy functioning of her ovaries.
- The presence of cysts can affect the health of the ovaries.
Singular Possessive of Ovary
The singular possessive form of “Ovary” is “Ovary’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Ovary:
- The development of the egg was ovary’s responsibility.
- The hormones produced by ovary’s regulated the menstrual cycle.
- The function of the ovary’s was vital for reproduction.
- The size of the ovary’s varied among species.
- The health of the ovary’s was monitored by doctors.
- The eggs released by the ovary’s were microscopic.
- The surgery aimed to remove ovary’s tumor.
- The fertility of the woman depended on ovary’s condition.
- The ultrasound revealed the presence of ovary’s cyst.
- The role of the ovary’s in hormone production was crucial.
Plural Possessive of Ovary
The plural possessive form of “Ovary” is “Ovaries'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Ovary:
- The functions of the ovaries’ were interconnected.
- The development of multiple eggs occurred in the ovaries’.
- The hormones secreted by the ovaries’ influenced the menstrual cycle.
- The health of the woman relied on the condition of her ovaries’.
- The surgeries aimed to remove the ovaries’ tumors.
- The fertility treatments targeted the stimulation of the ovaries’.
- The ultrasounds provided a clear image of the ovaries’ structures.
- The monitoring of hormone levels indicated the status of the ovaries’.
- The conditions affecting the ovaries’ required medical attention.
- The research focused on understanding the functions of the ovaries’.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 09:51 pm