Meaning of Blouse is
a woman’s upper garment resembling a shirt, typically with a collar, buttons, and sleeves.
Singular and Plural of Blouse
Blouse as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- She wore a stylish blouse with her jeans.
- The silk blouse felt smooth against her skin.
- The elegant blouse had delicate lace details.
- She bought a new blouse for the party.
- The colorful blouse added vibrancy to her outfit.
- Her white blouse perfectly complemented her skirt.
- The floral-patterned blouse was in fashion.
- She buttoned up her favorite blouse and left the house.
- The loose-fitting blouse provided comfort on a hot day.
- She paired her denim shorts with a casual blouse.
Blouse as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- She owned several beautiful blouses in her wardrobe.
- The shop displayed a variety of fashionable blouses.
- She bought three new blouses during the sale.
- The colorful floral blouses caught her attention.
- The designer collection featured stylish blouses.
- She donated her old blouses to a charity.
- The elegant silk blouses were on display.
- She wore her favorite blouses for special occasions.
- The store had a wide selection of trendy blouses.
- She took out her summer blouses from storage.
Singular Possessive of Blouse
The singular possessive form of “Blouse” is “Blouse’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Blouse:
- I admired the design of the blouse’s neckline.
- The stain on the blouse’s fabric was difficult to remove.
- She accessorized the blouse’s sleeves with delicate lace.
- The color of the blouse’s buttons complemented the fabric.
- The quality of the blouse’s stitching was impeccable.
- I borrowed my sister’s blouse’s for the party.
- The salesperson recommended pairing the blouse’s with a skirt.
- The price tag on the blouse’s surprised me.
- The texture of the blouse’s material was soft and smooth.
- The tailor adjusted the fit of the blouse’s to my measurements.
Plural Possessive of Blouse
The plural possessive form of “Blouse” is “Blouses'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Blouse:
- The shop displayed a wide range of stylish blouses’.
- The fashion designer showcased her latest collection of blouses’.
- The blouses’ patterns varied from floral to geometric.
- I hung the blouses’ neatly in the wardrobe.
- The store offered discounts on the blouses’ prices.
- The models walked the runway wearing the latest blouses’.
- The department store organized a sale on all blouses’.
- The fashion magazine featured an article on trendy blouses’.
- The seamstress meticulously sewed the blouses’ buttons.
- The blouses’ fabric choices ranged from silk to cotton.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 09:54 am