Meaning: any of the fine threadlike strands growing from the skin of humans.
Plural of Hair
Hair as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- She brushed her long hair before leaving the house.
- The stylist trimmed her split ends and styled her hair.
- He dyed his hair a vibrant shade of red.
- The model’s flowing hair cascaded down her back.
- The barber gave him a fresh haircut, shaping his hair.
- She tied her hair into a neat ponytail.
- The actress’s curly hair was her trademark.
- The shampoo promised to nourish and strengthen the hair.
- He admired her silky-smooth hair.
- The wind blew through her tousled hair.
Hair as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- She found a few gray hairs among her brunette locks.
- The hairdresser colored her client’s graying hairs.
- He styled his curly hairs into an elaborate updo.
- The wig was made with synthetic hairs.
- The hairstylist used a curling iron to create bouncy hairs.
- She braided her long hairs into an intricate pattern.
- The hairbrush removed the tangles from her knotted hairs.
- The swimmer tied her wet hairs into a tight bun.
- He collected the fallen hairs from the salon floor.
- The hair extensions added length and volume to her natural hairs.
Singular Possessive of Hair
The singular possessive form of “Hair” is “Hair’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Hair:
- Hair’s color complemented her complexion perfectly.
- The hairstylist expertly styled Hair’s long locks.
- Hair’s texture was soft and silky to the touch.
- The shampoo enhanced Hair’s natural shine.
- The hairbrush gently glided through Hair’s tangles.
- Hair’s length reached down to her waist.
- The heat protector spray shielded Hair’s strands from damage.
- Hair’s volume added an air of glamour to her look.
- The conditioner nourished and moisturized Hair’s ends.
- Hair’s style caught the attention of everyone in the room.
Plural Possessive of Hair
The plural possessive form of “Hair” is “Hairs'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Hair:
- The hairstylists skillfully styled the models’ Hairs’ for the fashion show.
- The hair salon offered a variety of treatments for their clients’ Hairs’.
- Hairs’ length varied from short to long in the group photo.
- The combs gently detangled the bridesmaids’ Hairs’ before the wedding.
- The hair products catered to different types of Hairs’.
- Hairs’ color and texture added depth and dimension to their hairstyles.
- The hairdressers created intricate braids with the models’ Hairs’.
- Hairs’ volume and thickness differed among the siblings.
- The salon provided tips for maintaining healthy Hairs’.
- The photo shoot highlighted the models’ Hairs’ unique styles.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 07:02 pm