Meaning: attractive in a delicate way
Singular and Plural of Pretty
Pretty as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- She was known for her natural pretty.
- The actress has a classic and elegant pretty.
- They complimented her on her effortless pretty.
- The beauty of the landscape was simply pretty.
- Her dress brought out her inner pretty.
- She smiled, and her pretty lit up the room.
- The model had an ethereal and delicate pretty.
- They captured her pretty in the photograph.
- The flowers added a touch of pretty to the room.
- The actress had an undeniable Hollywood pretty.
Pretty as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The pretties at the party wore elegant dresses.
- She collects different types of pretties as a hobby.
- The shop sells a variety of pretties for home decor.
- The garden was filled with colorful pretties of flowers.
- The little girl loved playing with her doll pretties.
- The box was full of shiny jewelry pretties.
- The store displayed a collection of antique pretties.
- The shelves were lined with delicate porcelain pretties.
- The room was adorned with beautiful art pretties.
- The Christmas tree sparkled with ornaments and pretties.
Singular Possessive of Pretty
The singular possessive form of “Pretty” is “Pretty’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Pretty:
- The pretty’s beauty caught everyone’s attention.
- She admired the pretty’s vibrant colors.
- The pretty’s charm enhanced the room’s atmosphere.
- The flowers’ pretty’s fragrance filled the air.
- The dress’s pretty’s design impressed the fashion critics.
- The photo captured the pretty’s essence perfectly.
- The artist created a masterpiece with the pretty’s inspiration.
- The house’s pretty’s appearance increased its value.
- The gemstone’s pretty’s sparkle mesmerized the onlookers.
- The model showcased the pretty’s elegance on the runway.
Plural Possessive of Pretty
The plural possessive form of “Pretty” is “Pretties'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Pretty:
- The garden displayed a collection of pretties’.
- We need to organize the pretties’ arrangement for the event.
- The store sells various pretties’ for home decoration.
- She collected different types of pretties’ as a hobby.
- The jewelry store showcases a wide range of pretties’.
- The art gallery exhibited a collection of pretties’ by local artists.
- The display case held a selection of antique pretties’.
- The boutique offers unique and fashionable pretties’.
- The decorator arranged the room’s pretties’ for a cohesive look.
- The gift shop had a section dedicated to children’s pretties’.
Explore More Nouns Below:
Last updated on June 6th, 2023 at 01:20 pm