Meaning: faculty by which the mind stores
Singular and Plural of Memory
Memory as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- Her memory of that event is still vivid.
- The old man’s memory is starting to fade.
- The professor has an excellent memory for facts.
- My memory of our first meeting is hazy.
- She has a sharp and reliable memory.
- The accident left him with no memory of the incident.
- We have a collective memory of our shared experiences.
- The witness’s memory of the crime was crucial to the case.
- I have a photographic memory for faces.
- The disease affects the patient’s short-term memory.
Memory as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- These are cherished memories from my childhood.
- The book brought back many pleasant memories.
- The photos captured the beautiful memories we made.
- We shared a lot of great memories during that trip.
- The album is filled with happy memories.
- The old couple reminisced about their favorite memories.
- Those were unforgettable memories that I will treasure forever.
- The museum exhibition triggered childhood memories.
- We laughed and cried, creating lasting memories together.
- The song evokes bittersweet memories of the past.
Singular Possessive of Memory:
The singular possessive form of “Memory” is “Memory’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Memory:
- The Memory’s impact on the individual cannot be underestimated.
- Cherish the Memory’s moments and create new ones.
- The Memory’s details faded over time but not its significance.
- The Memory’s essence lingers, bringing solace in difficult times.
- The Memory’s vividness can evoke strong emotions.
- Preserve the Memory’s essence through storytelling.
- The Memory’s association with certain scents can be powerful.
- The Memory’s clarity gradually diminished as years passed.
- The Memory’s imprint on our lives shapes who we are.
- The Memory’s significance lies in the lessons learned.
Plural Possessive of Memory:
The plural possessive form of “Memory” is “Memories'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Memory:
- The photographs capture the Memories’ essence beautifully.
- Cherish the Memories’ laughter and joyous moments.
- The Memories’ impact on our lives shapes our perspective.
- The Memories’ influence extends beyond our conscious awareness.
- Preserve the Memories’ essence through storytelling and traditions.
- The Memories’ collective wisdom guides us through challenges.
- The Memories’ significance lies in the shared experiences.
- Reflecting on the Memories’ lessons helps us grow.
- The Memories’ impressions remain etched in our hearts.
- The Memories’ value increases with the passage of time.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 12:44 pm