Meaning: a comfortable or suitable position
Singular and Plural of Niche
Niche as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The artist found her creative niche in abstract painting.
- The writer discovered his literary niche in crime fiction.
- The business owner identified a profitable market niche.
- The musician carved out a unique musical niche.
- The designer excelled in the luxury fashion niche.
- The restaurant specialized in a specific culinary niche.
- The blogger found her voice in the lifestyle niche.
- The app developer targeted a niche tech-savvy audience.
- The photographer focused on a niche genre of wildlife photography.
- The entrepreneur saw an opportunity in an untapped market niche.
Niche as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The artists found their respective creative niches.
- The writers explored different literary niches.
- The businesses targeted specific market niches.
- The musicians excelled in their respective musical niches.
- The designers catered to diverse fashion niches.
- The restaurants specialized in various culinary niches.
- The bloggers carved out their unique online niches.
- The app developers served niche tech communities.
- The photographers explored different niches of photography.
- The entrepreneurs identified profitable market niches.
Singular Possessive of Niche
The singular possessive form of “Niche” is “Niche’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Niche:
- Niche’s expertise attracted a specific audience.
- The success of the business relied on Niche’s strategy.
- We admired Niche’s unique perspective.
- The responsibility for marketing fell on Niche’s team.
- People sought Niche’s advice.
- Niche’s impact on the market was noticeable.
- We were intrigued by Niche’s innovative approach.
- Niche’s understanding of customer needs was exceptional.
- The growth of the company depended on Niche’s success.
- We appreciated Niche’s dedication to quality.
Plural Possessive of Niche
The plural possessive form of “Niche” is “Niches'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Niche:
- The marketers’ strategies targeted different Niches’ interests.
- We explored various Niches’ potential.
- Niches’ contribution to the industry was significant.
- The team’s efforts supported Niches’ growth.
- People recognized Niches’ importance in the market.
- Niches’ adaptation to consumer trends was commendable.
- The companies’ investments focused on multiple Niches’.
- Niches’ impact on customer satisfaction was evident.
- The entrepreneurs’ understanding of different Niches’ was impressive.
- We acknowledged the value of diverse Niches’.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 04:27 am