Meaning: price of something
Singular and Plural of Prix
Prix as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The prestigious prix was awarded to the best actor.
- She received the first-place prix for her outstanding performance.
- The esteemed prix recognized his contributions to literature.
- The international prix celebrated innovation and creativity.
- He was honored to win the prestigious prix for his artwork.
- The annual prix attracted participants from around the world.
- The renowned prix was established to promote excellence in science.
- The coveted prix was the highest recognition in the field.
- The distinguished prix brought recognition and fame to the winner.
- The talented musician was nominated for a prestigious prix.
Prix as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The event showcased the winners of various prix.
- The academy celebrated the past recipients of the prix.
- The gallery displayed artworks from previous prix winners.
- The international conference recognized outstanding achievements in multiple prix categories.
- The ceremony honored the contributions of the esteemed prix recipients.
- The competition attracted talented individuals from all over the world to showcase their skills and vie for the prix.
- The annual gala brought together industry leaders and past prix winners.
- The museum displayed a collection of artworks that had won prestigious prix in the past.
- The ceremony celebrated the lifetime achievements of the distinguished prix laureates.
- The festival awarded multiple prix to recognize excellence in various fields.
Singular Possessive of Prix
The singular possessive form of “Prix” is “Prix’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Prix:
- The Prix’s trophy was displayed proudly on the shelf.
- I admired the speed of the Prix’s winning horse.
- The racer celebrated with a victory lap in the Prix’s car.
- The spectators cheered for the Prix’s champion.
- The organizers announced the details of the Prix’s event.
- The driver proudly showcased the Prix’s logo on their uniform.
- The team prepared the Prix’s track for the race.
- The media captured the excitement of the Prix’s finish line.
- The sponsor proudly displayed their logo on the Prix’s podium.
- The fans eagerly awaited the start of the Prix’s competition.
Plural Possessive of Prix
The plural possessive form of “Prix” is “Prixes'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Prix:
- The Prixes’ trophies were displayed proudly on the shelves.
- I admired the speeds of the Prixes’ winning horses.
- The racers celebrated with victory laps in the Prixes’ cars.
- The spectators cheered for the Prixes’ champions.
- The organizers announced the details of the Prixes’ events.
- The drivers proudly showcased the Prixes’ logos on their uniforms.
- The teams prepared the Prixes’ tracks for the races.
- The media captured the excitement of the Prixes’ finish lines.
- The sponsors proudly displayed their logos on the Prixes’ podiums.
- The fans eagerly awaited the starts of the Prixes’ competitions.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 6th, 2023 at 03:06 pm