Meaning of Aunt
The meaning of AUNT is: the sister of one’s father or mother or the wife of one’s uncle.
Singular and Plural of Aunt
The plural of Aunt is aunts.
Aunt as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- My loving aunt always remembers my birthday.
- The caring aunt spent quality time with her nieces and nephews.
- The kind-hearted aunt baked cookies for the children.
- The supportive aunt offered advice during a difficult time.
- The generous aunt surprised the family with thoughtful gifts.
- The cheerful aunt brought laughter to family gatherings.
- The nurturing aunt provided a safe space for her nieces and nephews.
- The responsible aunt picked up the kids from school.
- The fun-loving aunt organized exciting activities for the children.
- The wise aunt shared her life wisdom with the younger generation.
Aunt as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- My loving aunts always support me in everything I do.
- The caring aunts organized a surprise party for their nephew.
- The kind-hearted aunts volunteered at the local shelter.
- The supportive aunts offered guidance during challenging times.
- The generous aunts showered the family with love and gifts.
- The cheerful aunts filled the room with laughter and joy.
- The nurturing aunts created a loving environment for the children.
- The responsible aunts took turns babysitting the kids.
- The fun-loving aunts planned a day of adventure for the children.
- The wise aunts shared their life experiences with the younger ones.
Singular Possessive of Aunt:
The singular possessive form of “Aunt” is “Aunt’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Aunt:
- My aunt’s house is located in the countryside.
- The car parked in Aunt’s driveway belongs to her.
- Aunt’s cat always sleeps on the sofa.
- We celebrated Aunt’s birthday at a fancy restaurant.
- Aunt’s advice helped me make an important decision.
- I borrowed Aunt’s umbrella because it was raining outside.
- Aunt’s garden is filled with beautiful flowers.
- We visited Aunt’s grave on Memorial Day.
- Aunt’s cookies are my favorite treat during the holidays.
- I received a gift from Aunt’s estate after she passed away.
Plural Possessive of Aunt:
The plural possessive form of “Aunt” is “Aunts'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Aunt:
- All of my aunts’ houses are in different cities.
- We celebrated our aunts’ achievements at the family gathering.
- My aunts’ cats are playful and energetic.
- Aunts’ advice has always been valuable to me.
- We borrowed our aunts’ cars for the road trip.
- Aunts’ gardens are filled with colorful flowers.
- We visited our aunts’ graves on All Souls’ Day.
- We received gifts from our aunts’ wills.
- Aunts’ cookies are always a hit at family gatherings.
- We inherited jewelry from our aunts’ estates.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 7th, 2023 at 04:33 pm