Meaning of Battery
a container consisting of one or more cells.
Singular and Plural of Battery
Battery as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The flashlight’s battery died, leaving us in the dark.
- The car’s battery needed to be replaced after several years of use.
- The wireless mouse required a single AA battery to operate.
- The smoke detector’s battery beeped to signal it needed changing.
- The smartphone’s battery lasted for an entire day on a full charge.
- The remote control’s battery was low, so the channels couldn’t be changed.
- The clock stopped ticking because its battery had run out.
- The toy robot’s battery provided hours of entertainment for children.
- The laptop’s battery drained quickly when running resource-intensive programs.
- The electric car’s battery allowed for emission-free driving.
Battery as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The store sold various types of batteries for different devices.
- The TV remote required two AA batteries to function.
- The camera’s rechargeable batteries needed to be replaced after a few years.
- The smoke alarms in the house required new batteries every six months.
- The toy cars ran on small button cell batteries.
- The wireless headphones came with a charging case for the batteries.
- The flashlight had a compartment that held four AAA batteries.
- The portable game console’s batteries lasted for several hours of gameplay.
- The drone’s high-capacity batteries allowed for longer flight times.
- The power outage left everyone scrambling to find spare batteries.
Singular Possessive of Battery
The singular possessive form of “Battery” is “Battery’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Battery:
- The power of battery’s charge lasted for hours.
- I checked the status of battery’s life indicator.
- Can you please replace battery’s cover?
- The efficiency of battery’s performance impressed me.
- We relied on battery’s energy to power our devices.
- The engineers examined battery’s internal components.
- I complemented battery’s manufacturer for its reliability.
- battery’s voltage remained stable throughout the experiment.
- The capacity of battery’s storage met our needs.
- battery’s lifespan extended with proper maintenance.
Plural Possessive of Battery
The plural possessive form of “Battery” is “Batteries'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Battery:
- All of the batteries’ charges were depleted after continuous use.
- The technicians replaced the batteries’ cells with new ones.
- The room was filled with the hum of the batteries’ power.
- We marveled at the longevity of the batteries’ performance.
- The company tested the reliability of the batteries’ in extreme conditions.
- The store stocked various brands of batteries’.
- We admired the durability of the batteries’ casing.
- The customers purchased the batteries’ based on their energy capacity.
- The engineers conducted experiments to optimize the efficiency of the batteries’.
- The workshop focused on the development of the next-generation batteries’.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 7th, 2023 at 05:29 pm