Meaning: a gender-neutral name of Indonesian origin
Singular and Plural of Gemi
Gemi as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The gemi sailed gracefully across the ocean.
- I saw a small gemi anchored in the harbor.
- The captain steered the gemi through treacherous waters.
- A luxurious gemi glided past the shoreline.
- The crew prepared the gemi for a long voyage.
- The shiny white gemi caught everyone’s attention.
- We boarded the gemi and set off on our adventure.
- The stormy weather delayed the gemi‘s departure.
- The captain navigated the gemi using a nautical chart.
- A majestic gemi appeared on the horizon.
Gemi as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The gemis docked at the busy port.
- I counted several large gemis in the marina.
- The crew members of the gemis worked tirelessly.
- The colorful gemis added vibrancy to the harbor.
- We observed the gemis from the observation deck.
- Many tourists gathered to see the historic gemis.
- The gemis’ masts swayed gently in the breeze.
- The captain guided the fleet of gemis through the channel.
- The crew members of the neighboring gemis waved at each other.
- The elegant gemis lined up in a row at the pier.
Singular Possessive of Gemi
The singular possessive form of “Gemi” is “Gemi’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Gemi:
- Gemi’s favorite color is blue.
- We are going to Gemi’s house for dinner.
- The book belongs to Gemi’s brother.
- Gemi’s car is parked in the driveway.
- Can I borrow Gemi’s phone for a moment?
- The painting on the wall is Gemi’s artwork.
- I love the taste of Gemi’s homemade cookies.
- We need to return Gemi’s umbrella.
- Gemi’s dog is very friendly and playful.
- The garden is filled with Gemi’s beautiful flowers.
Plural Possessive of Gemi
The plural possessive form of “Gemi” is “Gemi’s”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Gemi:
- We need to clean up Gemi’s dogs’ toys.
- The students are working on Gemi’s projects.
- Gemi’s parents’ car is parked outside.
- The company is expanding Gemi’s stores.
- The team is preparing for Gemi’s tournaments.
- Gemi’s friends’ opinions are important to her.
- The employees are wearing Gemi’s uniforms.
- We should check out Gemi’s friends’ recommendations.
- The students are participating in Gemi’s competitions.
- The team won Gemi’s coaches’ praise.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 12:28 pm