Meaning: a room or building for the display or sale of works of art.
Singular and Plural of Gallery
Gallery as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The gallery showcases stunning paintings by local artists.
- I visited the gallery and admired the sculptures on display.
- The gallery offers a diverse collection of modern art.
- She donated her artwork to the local gallery.
- The curator carefully arranged the pieces in the gallery.
- The gallery is known for its avant-garde photography exhibitions.
- He received a prestigious award for his painting at the gallery.
- The gallery is hosting an opening reception for the new exhibit.
- The gallery is located in the heart of the city.
- Visitors can purchase artwork directly from the gallery.
Gallery as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The galleries in the city offer a range of artistic styles.
- We explored different galleries during our art tour.
- Many renowned artists have their works displayed in the galleries.
- The students organized an exhibition in the school galleries.
- The art enthusiasts visited several galleries in one day.
- The city’s galleries attract art lovers from around the world.
- The galleries exhibit a mix of traditional and contemporary art.
- The auction house partnered with local galleries for the event.
- The artists had their works showcased in multiple galleries.
- She submitted her paintings to various galleries for consideration.
Singular Possessive of Gallery
The singular possessive form of “Gallery” is “Gallery’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Gallery:
- The artist displayed Gallery’s artwork.
- The curator organized Gallery’s exhibitions.
- Gallery’s collection includes diverse art forms.
- The visitors admired Gallery’s sculptures.
- The photographer showcased Gallery’s photographs.
- The gallery owner promoted Gallery’s featured artist.
- Gallery’s opening reception attracted many guests.
- The art critic reviewed Gallery’s latest show.
- The painter sold Gallery’s masterpiece.
- Gallery’s atmosphere is welcoming and vibrant.
Plural Possessive of Gallery
The plural possessive form of “Gallery” is “Galleries'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Gallery:
- The city has many Galleries’ exhibitions throughout the year.
- The artists’ works were displayed in different Galleries’.
- The collectors purchased artworks from various Galleries’.
- The art enthusiasts visited multiple Galleries’ in one day.
- Galleries’ staff organized guided tours for visitors.
- The critics reviewed the exhibitions at different Galleries’.
- The Galleries’ owners collaborated on a joint art event.
- The art students visited renowned Galleries’ for inspiration.
- Galleries’ opening nights attracted art lovers from all over.
- The galleries’ websites showcased artists’ portfolios.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 12:31 pm