Meaning: the action of using something
Plural of Usage
Usage as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The correct usage of grammar is important in writing.
- The usage of smartphones has increased dramatically in recent years.
- The manual provided instructions on the proper usage of the equipment.
- The author’s usage of metaphors added depth to the story.
- The teacher explained the usage of the scientific notation in mathematics.
- The guidelines outlined the appropriate usage of the company’s logo.
- The dictionary provided definitions and usage examples for the words.
- The linguist studied the usage patterns in different dialects.
- The software analyzed the usage data to improve user experience.
- The professor discussed the usage of specific terms in academic writing.
Usage as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The survey collected data on the usages of different social media platforms.
- The linguists compared the language usages of various indigenous tribes.
- The dictionary included regional usages of certain words.
- The marketing team analyzed the customer usages of the product.
- The company conducted a study on the usages of their mobile app.
- The researchers examined the usages of renewable energy sources in different countries.
- The linguistics professor explored the historical usages of words in literature.
- The newspaper analyzed the usages of specific phrases in political speeches.
- The software developer tested different usages of the program to find bugs.
- The sociologist studied the cultural usages of symbols in rituals.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 08:01 pm