Meaning: a supposition or proposed explanation made on the basis of limited evidence.
Plural of Hypothesis
Hypothesis as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The scientist formulated a testable hypothesis for the experiment.
- She proposed an intriguing hypothesis about the origin of the universe.
- The researcher conducted experiments to confirm the hypothesis.
- He presented his hypothesis at the conference.
- The professor challenged the students to develop their own hypotheses.
- The study aimed to support or refute the initial hypothesis.
- The team analyzed the data to evaluate the validity of the hypothesis.
- She revised her hypothesis based on the new evidence.
- The findings supported the researcher’s original hypothesis.
- The scientific community debated the merits of the controversial hypothesis.
Hypothesis as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The scientists proposed different hypotheses to explain the phenomenon.
- They tested multiple hypotheses to determine the cause.
- The research team presented their competing hypotheses.
- He explored various hypotheses to solve the puzzle.
- The study aimed to compare and contrast different hypotheses.
- They analyzed the results to reject or support the alternative hypotheses.
- The conference focused on discussing new and groundbreaking hypotheses.
- She conducted surveys to gather data for her hypotheses.
- The researchers published their hypotheses in scientific journals.
- The team collaborated to develop innovative and testable hypotheses.
Singular Possessive of Hypothesis:
The singular possessive form of “Hypothesis” is “Hypothesis’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Hypothesis:
- The scientist presented the Hypothesis’s findings to the committee.
- The researcher conducted experiments to test the Hypothesis’s validity.
- The professor analyzed the Hypothesis’s implications for the field.
- The student proposed a counterargument to the Hypothesis’s claims.
- The team reviewed the Hypothesis’s assumptions and methodology.
- The paper discussed the Hypothesis’s relevance to current research.
- The doctor formulated the Hypothesis’s potential treatment applications.
- The statistician calculated the Hypothesis’s probability of being true.
- The psychologist tested the Hypothesis’s predictions through experiments.
- The scholar evaluated the Hypothesis’s impact on existing theories.
Plural Possessive of Hypothesis:
The plural possessive form of “Hypothesis” is “Hypotheses'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Hypothesis:
- The researchers analyzed the Hypotheses’ conflicting conclusions.
- The scientists presented the Hypotheses’ evidence at the conference.
- The professors debated the Hypotheses’ implications for the field.
- The team reviewed the Hypotheses’ statistical significance.
- The students conducted experiments to test the Hypotheses’ predictions.
- The philosophers discussed the Hypotheses’ philosophical underpinnings.
- The scholars compared the Hypotheses’ methodologies and results.
- The researchers examined the Hypotheses’ validity across different populations.
- The statisticians analyzed the Hypotheses’ correlation coefficients.
- The psychologists proposed alternative Hypotheses’ explanations.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 08:32 pm