Meaning: liquid oxygen
Singular and Plural of Lox
Lox as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The bagel with cream cheese and lox was a classic breakfast choice.
- The chef skillfully prepared a dish with thinly sliced lox.
- The brunch menu included a variety of lox options.
- The delicatessen served generous portions of fresh lox.
- The caterer provided an elegant display of lox on a platter.
- The food critic praised the restaurant’s quality of lox.
- The connoisseur savored the delicate flavor of the smoked lox.
- The traditional Jewish dish featured lox and scrambled eggs.
- The brunch crowd enjoyed their bagels topped with cream cheese and lox.
- The sandwich shop offered a special promotion on their lox bagel.
Lox as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The guests at the party indulged in the platter of assorted lox.
- The caterers prepared several trays of bite-sized lox canapés.
- The bagel shop sold out of their popular lox sandwiches.
- The brunch buffet featured an array of fresh lox options.
- The chefs competed in a cooking challenge to create unique dishes using lox.
- The deli counter displayed an assortment of smoked fish, including lox.
- The bakery offered a variety of cream cheese spreads to pair with the lox.
- The culinary school taught students how to properly prepare and slice lox.
- The food festival showcased vendors offering different styles of lox.
- The brunch menu included a section dedicated to lox-inspired dishes.
Singular Possessive of Lox
The singular possessive form of “Lox” is “Lox’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Lox:
- I bought some Lox’s from the deli.
- My friend’s bagel was topped with Lox’s.
- The chef prepared a dish with Lox’s as the main ingredient.
- The store is known for its fresh Lox’s.
- Please pass me the plate of Lox’s.
- The sandwich was filled with cream cheese and Lox’s.
- The bagel shop serves a variety of Lox’s.
- The caterer included a platter of Lox’s in the brunch menu.
- The breakfast buffet offered a selection of Lox’s.
- The bagel had a generous amount of Lox’s on top.
Plural Possessive of Lox
The plural possessive form of “Lox” is “Loxes'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Lox:
- The buffet included various types of bagels and Loxes’.
- The bagel shop’s specialty is its selection of Loxes’.
- The caterers prepared a tray of sandwiches with Loxes’.
- The deli’s menu featured different flavors of cream cheese and Loxes’.
- The chef’s secret recipe for the salad dressing included Loxes’.
- The bagel platter was served with a side of Loxes’.
- The brunch menu included an option for guests to customize their Loxes’.
- The food truck offered a special deal on bagel sandwiches with Loxes’.
- The restaurant’s signature dish is the smoked salmon with Loxes’.
- The catering service provided a platter of bagels and Loxes’ for the event.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 11:48 am