Meaning of Bra is
an undergarment worn by women to support the breasts.
Singular and Plural of Bra
Bra as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- She bought a comfortable new bra from the lingerie store.
- The lace detail on her bra added a touch of elegance.
- She couldn’t find her favorite bra and searched through her drawer.
- The sports bra provided excellent support during workouts.
- She carefully folded her clean bra and placed it in the drawer.
- The strapless bra was ideal for wearing with a sleeveless dress.
- She wore a matching set of panties and bra.
- The underwire bra offered additional lift and shaping.
- She washed her bra by hand to ensure its longevity.
- The padded bra enhanced her natural curves.
Bra as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- She purchased several new bras during the sale.
- The store offers a wide selection of stylish bras.
- She sorted through her drawer, organizing her collection of bras.
- The brand introduced a new line of seamless bras.
- She donated her old bras to a local women’s shelter.
- The lingerie department displayed an array of colorful bras.
- The website offers a variety of sizes for their range of bras.
- She owned different styles and colors of bras to match her outfits.
- The company launched a campaign promoting inclusive sizing for their bras.
- She decided to treat herself and bought two new luxury bras.
Singular Possessive of Bra
The singular possessive form of “Bra” is “Bra’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Bra:
- I found Bra’s strap on the floor.
- The color of Bra’s lace is beautiful.
- Bra’s underwire poked through the fabric.
- She adjusted Bra’s shoulder straps for comfort.
- The clasp of Bra’s back closure is broken.
- Bra’s cup size is too small for me.
- I need to buy Bra’s replacement hook.
- She showed off Bra’s intricate embroidery.
- Bra’s padding adds extra support.
- The wire in Bra’s cup is poking me.
Plural Possessive of Bra
The plural possessive form of “Bra” is “Bras'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Bra:
- Bras’ straps were tangled in the drawer.
- She bought new Bras’ lace patterns.
- The size tags on Bras’ bands are faded.
- Bras’ underwires got bent in the wash.
- She organized her collection of Bras’ colors.
- Bras’ cups are padded for extra comfort.
- I need to mend the seams on Bras’ cups.
- She donated her old Bras’ styles.
- Bras’ closures need to be fastened properly.
- The sales rack displayed discounted Bras’.
Explore More Nouns Below:
Last updated on June 6th, 2023 at 07:18 am