Meaning: as great as possible or permitted
Singular and Plural of Maximum
Maximum as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The weightlifter lifted the barbell to the maximum.
- The car’s speedometer indicated the vehicle’s maximum speed.
- The hiker reached the maximum altitude of the mountain.
- The engineer calculated the maximum load capacity of the bridge.
- The company aimed to achieve maximum profitability.
- The diver explored the ocean depths to their maximum extent.
- The machine’s manual specified the maximum operating temperature.
- The government set a maximum limit on vehicle emissions.
- The professor challenged the students to perform to their maximum potential.
- The policy allowed employees to contribute up to the maximum amount to their retirement plan.
Maximum as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The athletes pushed themselves to their maximums in the race.
- The climber reached the maximums of endurance and strength.
- The project team aimed to achieve their performance maximums.
- The mathematicians calculated the maximums of the mathematical function.
- The engineers tested the equipment to ensure it met safety maximums.
- The artists expressed their creativity to their artistic maximums.
- The programmers optimized the code to achieve processing maximums.
- The researchers measured the maximums of the recorded data.
- The company aimed to maximize its market share and revenue maximums.
- The weightlifters competed to lift their personal maximums.
Singular Possessive of Maximum:
The singular possessive form of “Maximum” is “Maximum’s“.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Maximum:
- We respected Maximum’s decision.
- Maximum’s hard work paid off.
- The judge announced Maximum’s sentence.
- We admired Maximum’s determination.
- The team celebrated Maximum’s victory.
- The coach praised Maximum’s performance.
- Maximum’s effort was commendable.
- We acknowledged Maximum’s achievements.
- The teacher recognized Maximum’s talent.
- Maximum’s idea sparked a lively discussion.
Plural Possessive of Maximum:
The plural possessive form of “Maximum” is “Maximums’“.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Maximum:
- The committee considered all Maximums’ proposals.
- We analyzed the data from Maximums’ experiments.
- The researchers discussed Maximums’ findings.
- The shareholders reviewed Maximums’ profits.
- We assessed the risks in Maximums’ investments.
- The company evaluated Maximums’ performance.
- The team appraised Maximums’ contributions.
- The judge recognized Maximums’ rights.
- The board acknowledged Maximums’ efforts.
- The panel discussed Maximums’ recommendations.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 12:34 pm