Meaning: a final demand or statement of terms
Plural of Ultimatum
Ultimatum as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- He delivered an ultimatum to his employees.
- The boss issued an ultimatum to finish the project.
- She had to make a difficult decision after the ultimatum.
- The politician gave an ultimatum to his opponents.
- The company faced closure if they didn’t meet the ultimatum.
- The leader set a deadline as an ultimatum.
- They had no choice but to comply with the ultimatum.
- The ultimatum created a sense of urgency.
- The negotiations reached a stalemate despite the ultimatum.
- The consequences of ignoring the ultimatum were severe.
Ultimatum as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The ultimatums from different parties complicated the situation.
- They faced multiple conflicting ultimatums.
- The group presented several tough ultimatums during the negotiation.
- The CEO received a stack of ultimatums on his desk.
- The diplomats worked to find common ground amid the ultimatums.
- The ultimatums left no room for compromise.
- The company responded to the customers’ ultimatums.
- The stakeholders debated the merits of different ultimatums.
- The news of the harsh ultimatums spread quickly.
- They considered the various consequences of accepting the ultimatums.
Singular Possessive of Ultimatum
The singular possessive form of “Ultimatum” is “Ultimatum’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Ultimatum:
- The weight of the ultimatum’s consequence hung heavy.
- She faced the ultimatum’s deadline with determination.
- The urgency of the ultimatum’s demand was palpable.
- His decision hinged on the ultimatum’s terms.
- The clarity of the ultimatum’s message was unmistakable.
- Her future was at stake in the ultimatum’s condition.
- The repercussions of the ultimatum’s failure loomed large.
- Negotiating the terms of the ultimatum’s resolution was challenging.
- She analyzed the implications of the ultimatum’s impact.
- The consequences of the ultimatum’s refusal were severe.
Plural Possessive of Ultimatum
The plural possessive form of “Ultimatum” is “Ultimatums'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Ultimatum:
- The conflicting ultimatums’ demands created a dilemma.
- They navigated through multiple ultimatums’ complexities.
- The negotiation involved considering all ultimatums’ stipulations.
- The resolution satisfied all parties’ ultimatums’ requirements.
- The weight of the different ultimatums’ pressures was immense.
- The agreement respected each side’s ultimatums’ conditions.
- The intersection of the ultimatums’ outcomes determined the next steps.
- She juggled the deadlines of various ultimatums’ deadlines.
- Their overlapping ultimatums’ goals necessitated collaboration.
- The collective impact of the ultimatums’ resolutions was profound.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 07:04 pm