Meaning: an academic conference or seminar.
Plural of COLLOQUIUM
Synonyms of COLLOQUIUM
Colloquium as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The professor delivered a fascinating lecture at the colloquium.
- The students actively participated in the academic colloquium.
- The researcher presented groundbreaking findings during the scientific colloquium.
- The university organized a colloquium on sustainable energy solutions.
- The keynote speaker captivated the audience at the international colloquium.
- The historian discussed various historical events during the colloquium.
- The linguistics department hosted a colloquium on language acquisition.
- The scholars engaged in lively debates during the interdisciplinary colloquium.
- The graduate students presented their research at the departmental colloquium.
- The attendees eagerly awaited the start of the literary colloquium.
Colloquium as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The colloquia provided a platform for scholars from different disciplines.
- The professors organized a series of interdisciplinary colloquia.
- The conference featured several thought-provoking colloquia on cultural studies.
- The students actively participated in the academic colloquia throughout the semester.
- The researchers presented their work at various international colloquia.
- The department hosted multiple colloquia to foster intellectual discussions.
- The scholars’ colloquia covered a wide range of topics in philosophy.
- The university organized weekly colloquia to promote academic exchange.
- The graduate students organized student-led colloquia to share their research.
- The interdisciplinary colloquia attracted attendees from different fields.
Singular Possessive of Colloquium
The singular possessive form of “Colloquium” is “Colloquium’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Colloquium:
- The colloquium’s main theme was literature.
- I attended the colloquium’s keynote speech.
- The professor delivered the colloquium’s opening remarks.
- I submitted my paper for the colloquium’s review.
- The audience asked questions during the colloquium’s Q&A session.
- The colloquium’s panel discussion covered various topics.
- The researchers presented their findings at the colloquium’s session.
- The attendees shared their insights at the colloquium’s networking event.
- The organizers announced the colloquium’s schedule in advance.
- The participants engaged in lively debates at the colloquium’s forums.
Plural Possessive of Colloquium
The plural possessive form of “Colloquium” is “Colloquia’s”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Colloquium:
- The colloquia’s themes varied across disciplines.
- I attended multiple colloquia’s presentations on different topics.
- The professors shared their research during the colloquia’s sessions.
- The colloquia’s organizers invited renowned speakers.
- The participants exchanged ideas at the colloquia’s networking breaks.
- The researchers published their studies based on the colloquia’s discussions.
- The attendees eagerly anticipated the colloquia’s keynote addresses.
- The scholars presented their papers at the colloquia’s symposiums.
- The students showcased their work at the colloquia’s exhibitions.
- The colloquia’s schedules overlapped, offering diverse options.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 11:55 am