Meaning: highest or uppermost point
Singular and Plural of Top
Top as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The climber reached the top of the mountain.
- The student scored the top grade in the class.
- The skyscraper stood tall at the city’s top.
- The athlete aimed for the top of the podium.
- The singer’s song reached the top of the charts.
- The chef sprinkled herbs on the top of the dish.
- The hiker enjoyed the scenic view from the top.
- The author’s book made it to the top of the bestseller list.
- The entrepreneur climbed to the top of the industry.
- The car reached its maximum speed at the top of the hill.
Top as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The mountain climbers aimed to conquer the highest tops.
- The students strived for the academic tops in their class.
- The city’s skyline was dominated by skyscraper tops.
- The athletes competed fiercely for the podium tops.
- The musicians’ albums reached the music charts’ tops.
- The chef added a garnish to the dish’s tops.
- The hikers admired the breathtaking views from the mountain tops.
- The authors’ books consistently reached the bestseller tops.
- The entrepreneurs aimed to establish their startups at the industry’s tops.
- The roller coaster provided exhilarating drops and thrilling tops.
Singular Possessive of Top
The singular possessive form of “Top” is “Top’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Top:
- The mountain climber reached the Top’s peak after a challenging ascent.
- I completed the project and submitted my Top’s version.
- The spinner toy showcased its Top’s spinning speed.
- The company celebrated its Top’s sales performance.
- I admired the view from the skyscraper’s Top’s floor.
- The gymnast performed a breathtaking routine on the balance beam’s Top’s.
- I tasted the chef’s masterpiece on the restaurant’s Top’s menu.
- The leaderboard displayed the player’s Top’s scores.
- I booked a table at the city’s Top’s restaurant.
- The hiker enjoyed the panoramic scenery from the mountain’s Top’s.
Plural Possessive of Top
The plural possessive form of “Top” is “Tops'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Top:
- The mountains displayed their snow-capped Tops’ in winter.
- I visited the world’s famous mountain Tops’ during my travels.
- The toy store showcased various spinning Tops’.
- The company celebrated the employees’ collective Tops’ performances.
- I noticed the different floors’ views from the skyscrapers’ Tops’.
- The gymnastics team performed breathtaking routines on the balance beams’ Tops’.
- I savored the chefs’ culinary masterpieces on the restaurants’ Tops’ menus.
- The leaderboard ranked the players’ high Tops’ scores.
- I attended the award ceremony honoring the industry Tops’.
- The hikers admired the stunning landscapes from the mountains’ Tops’.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 11:52 am