Meaning: dominant idea in an artistic work
Singular and Plural of Motif
Motif as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The floral motif added elegance to the room.
- The novel explored the recurring motif of loneliness.
- The artist used a geometric motif in the painting.
- The movie’s motif of revenge was captivating.
- The music incorporated a haunting motif throughout.
- The poem’s central motif was love and loss.
- The play had a recurring animal motif.
- The designer used a celestial motif in the clothing collection.
- The writer cleverly integrated the motif of mirrors.
- The photographer captured the motif of urban decay.
Motif as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The artist used various motifs in their artwork.
- The tapestry displayed intricate floral motifs.
- The film incorporated cultural motifs from different countries.
- The novel explored different historical motifs.
- The architect incorporated nature-inspired motifs in the building design.
- The dance performance featured traditional folk motifs.
- The fashion collection showcased bold geometric motifs.
- The writer explored recurring symbolic motifs in the story.
- The interior designer incorporated Art Deco motifs.
- The album artwork featured vibrant musical motifs.
Singular Possessive of Motif
The singular possessive form of “Motif” is “Motif’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Motif:
- The motif’s intricate details fascinated the audience.
- The artist added a personal touch to the motif’s design.
- The embroidery highlighted the elegance of the motif’s pattern.
- The painting depicted the motif’s symbolic meaning.
- The jewelry showcased the beauty of the motif’s gemstones.
- The fashion designer incorporated the motif’s elements into the collection.
- The song’s lyrics reflected the motif’s theme of love.
- The mural depicted the motif’s historical significance.
- The architectural design incorporated the motif’s structure.
- The poet captured the essence of the motif’s emotions.
Plural Possessive of Motif
The plural possessive form of “Motif” is “Motifs'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Motif:
- The exhibition displayed various motifs’ origins and styles.
- The symphony incorporated different motifs’ melodies.
- The tapestry showcased the vibrant colors of the motifs’ patterns.
- The choreographer combined different motifs’ dance movements.
- The book analyzed the cultural significance of the motifs’ symbolism.
- The theater production included multiple motifs’ themes.
- The quilt showcased the diversity of the motifs’ designs.
- The fashion show featured a collection of the latest motifs’ trends.
- The documentary explored the evolution of the motifs’ meanings.
- The museum exhibited a collection of ancient motifs’ artifacts.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 05:50 pm