Meaning: the ability to do something successfully or efficiently.
Plural of COMPETENCE
Synonyms of COMPETENCE
Competence as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The job applicant demonstrated his competence through his work experience.
- The manager evaluated the employee’s competence during the performance review.
- The doctor’s competence reassured the patient about their medical treatment.
- The successful completion of the project highlighted the team’s competence.
- The company hired a consultant to assess the employees’ technical competence.
- The coach emphasized the importance of continuous improvement to enhance competence.
- The teacher’s competence in the subject matter created a positive learning environment.
- The organization provided training programs to enhance employees’ professional competence.
- The job requires a high level of linguistic competence and fluency.
- The lawyer’s competence was evident in the courtroom through their strong arguments.
Competence as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The team’s collective competences contributed to the project’s success.
- The organization invested in developing employees’ professional competences.
- The assessment evaluated students’ language competences in reading and writing.
- The company sought candidates with diverse technical competences for the new department.
- The training program aimed to enhance employees’ leadership competences.
- The team members’ complementary competences allowed for efficient collaboration.
- The project required a range of specialized competences from different fields.
- The conference showcased researchers’ cutting-edge scientific competences.
- The athletes demonstrated their physical and mental competences in the competition.
- The organization recognized and rewarded employees’ outstanding competences.
Singular Possessive of Competence
The singular possessive form of “Competence” is “Competence’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Competence:
- The employee’s competence’s impact was evident.
- The project’s success relied on her competence’s contribution.
- His competence’s recognition led to a promotion.
- The team acknowledged the manager’s competence’s effectiveness.
- The report highlighted the competence’s role in decision-making.
- The company valued its employees’ competence’s development.
- The interview focused on the candidate’s competence’s demonstration.
- The training program aimed to enhance the employees’ competence’s.
- The job description emphasized the importance of competence’s acquisition.
- The organization praised her competence’s growth over time.
Plural Possessive of Competence
The plural possessive form of “Competence” is “Competences'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Competence:
- The team’s members’ competences’ complemented each other.
- The project’s success relied on their competences’ collective efforts.
- The organization recognized their competences’ impact on outcomes.
- The company assessed the employees’ competences’ for development programs.
- The team’s diverse competences’ contributed to problem-solving.
- The manager appreciated the team’s competences’ strengths.
- The job required a variety of competences’ for effective performance.
- The department aimed to enhance the employees’ competences’ through training.
- The company valued its employees’ competences’ growth and improvement.
- The project’s success depended on the effective utilization of the team’s competences’.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 11:56 am