Meaning: a practical section of a course of study
Singular and Plural of Practicum
Practicum as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- She gained practical experience through her nursing practicum.
- The psychology student completed a counseling practicum.
- He documented his observations during the fieldwork practicum.
- The social work practicum allowed her to work with clients.
- The teaching practicum provided hands-on classroom experience.
- She received valuable feedback during her journalism practicum.
- The architecture student presented their final project for the practicum.
- He chose a research-based practicum to further his knowledge.
- The culinary school requires a culinary arts practicum.
- The engineering student applied theory to real-world problems in the practicum.
Practicum as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The students completed their clinical practicums in hospitals.
- They shared their experiences from different nursing practicums.
- The graduate students presented their research projects from their practicums.
- The psychology program requires three fieldwork practicums.
- The education students reflected on their teaching practicums.
- They submitted their final reports for their counseling practicums.
- The social work students learned valuable skills in their practicums.
- The architecture program includes design practicums.
- The culinary students showcased their culinary arts practicums.
- The engineering program offers various engineering practicums.
Singular Possessive of Practicum
The singular possessive form of “Practicum” is “Practicum’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Practicum:
- The student prepared a report on their practicum’s findings.
- The nurse’s expertise grew through their clinical practicum’s.
- The teacher evaluated the student’s practicum’s performance.
- The researcher’s data was collected during their research practicum’s.
- The intern’s learning experience was documented in their practicum’s journal.
- The therapist’s skills were honed through their hands-on practicum’s.
- The engineer’s problem-solving abilities were tested in their engineering practicum’s.
- The social worker’s interactions with clients were part of their field practicum’s.
- The psychologist gained practical experience through their psychology practicum’s.
- The pharmacist’s knowledge expanded during their pharmaceutical practicum’s.
Plural Possessive of Practicum
The plural possessive form of “Practicum” is “Practica’s”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Practicum:
- The students’ reports highlighted their practica’s findings.
- The nurses’ expertise grew through their clinical practica’s.
- The teachers evaluated the students’ practica’s performances.
- The researchers’ data was collected during their research practica’s.
- The interns’ learning experiences were documented in their practica’s journals.
- The therapists’ skills were honed through their hands-on practica’s.
- The engineers’ problem-solving abilities were tested in their engineering practica’s.
- The social workers’ interactions with clients were part of their field practica’s.
- The psychologists gained practical experience through their psychology practica’s.
- The pharmacists’ knowledge expanded during their pharmaceutical practica’s.
Explore More Nouns Below:
Last updated on June 6th, 2023 at 01:13 pm