Meaning of Bank
The meaning of BANK is: the land alongside or sloping down to a river or lake.
Singular and Plural of Bank
The plural of Bank is banks.
Bank as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The grand architecture of the old bank stood out in the city center.
- The teller at the bank assisted customers with their transactions.
- The businessman withdrew a large sum of money from his bank.
- The bank offered competitive interest rates on savings accounts.
- The robber demanded cash from the terrified bank employees.
- The mortgage advisor explained the loan options available at the bank.
- The central bank implemented measures to stabilize the economy.
- The ATM outside the bank provided convenient access to cash.
- The customer deposited a check into the bank account.
- The financial analyst monitored the performance of the stock market and its impact on the bank.
Bank as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The city had multiple branches of national and international banks.
- The financial district was filled with tall buildings housing various banks.
- The entrepreneurs sought loans from different banks to fund their startup.
- The global banks played a crucial role in the world economy.
- The banks implemented security measures to protect customers’ accounts.
- The online banking system allowed users to access their accounts across different banks.
- The investors analyzed the annual reports of different banks before making investment decisions.
- The financial crisis of 2008 impacted the stability of many major banks.
- The banks collaborated to launch a joint initiative to support small businesses.
- The currency exchange provided services for travelers at multiple international banks.
Singular Possessive of Bank
The singular possessive form of “Bank” is “Bank’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Bank:
- The bank’s vault contained valuable treasures.
- The teller guided the customer to the bank’s loan department.
- The entrepreneur sought the bank’s financial assistance.
- The accountant managed the finances in the bank’s books.
- The security guard protected the bank’s assets.
- The manager reviewed the bank’s performance metrics.
- The customer deposited money in the bank’s savings account.
- The executive attended the bank’s board meeting.
- The economist analyzed the bank’s interest rate policies.
- The investor studied the bank’s annual report for insights.
Plural Possessive of Bank
The plural possessive form of “Bank” is “Banks'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Bank:
- The CEOs of different banks’ attended the conference.
- The regulators monitored the banks’ compliance with regulations.
- The customers compared interest rates across multiple banks’.
- The analysts assessed the banks’ financial stability.
- The shareholders reviewed the performance of various banks’.
- The economists analyzed the impact of banks’ lending practices.
- The industry experts discussed the banks’ role in the economy.
- The government enacted policies to ensure the stability of banks’.
- The competition among banks’ led to improved services for customers.
- The financial sector relied on the trustworthiness of banks’ operations.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 7th, 2023 at 05:35 pm